Reviews for Candy Cane
amandalwojahn chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Please add more I really love this story
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story!
Caitriona695 chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
The visual at the end of Chpater 6, where Renji despite the pain he knows is coming, covers Ichigo's mouth to the screams - well, it's a powerful one and very nicely written.
Sugary Cicada chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
Dammit! I was really getting into this and there's no more chapters! Awesome so far, keep it up! .
ChibaSachiko chapter 14 . 2/2/2010
please please please pleaase

finish this story! TT

i can't stand the wait and suspense!

it's one of the best fanfics i've read and i wanna read the end! no
AmayaKatana94 chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
it kinda sucks if there's not going to be any kind of ending to this. it's a MAJOR cliff hanger and a HUGE let down.
teito13 chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
oh my god! i am begging you please finish this story! i need to know what happens. *makes sad face*
Dorkchic chapter 14 . 2/2/2009
Oh. My. God. This story NEEDS to continue! It is now nearly 5 in the morning because I couldn't stop until I was finished. I hope you finish this story- it really is engaging and complex and satisfying in almost every way. There are not alot of stories out there that you just HAVE to know how they turn out. This is definitly one of them- please let us know how it turns out. Excellent job!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
I really loved it! PLEASE continue? It's funny and kinda cute.
MysteriousEyez chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
Love the story, just wondering if you plan on finishing it cause its too good not to!
digiwriter1392 chapter 14 . 12/14/2008
Amazing story! Keep it up!
sara chapter 14 . 11/13/2008
I would love to read the next chapter in this story.
hA-UkA chapter 14 . 11/8/2008
Well done. i look forward to any future chapters.
Aftonen chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
O.0 I love your story! hope to see an update soon!
moonlit dew chapter 14 . 2/22/2008
I love Renji/Ichigo stories. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot out there that are believable and make sense. Yours was a pleasant surprise indeed. I stayed up 'till about 3.00am last night just because I couldn't get my eyes to look away from the computer screen before I'd finished reading this. My eyeballs felt like they'd been boiled in hot water then deep-fried, but it was so worth it. Both Renji and Ichigo are in character, the grammar and spelling are just perfect, and the events run smoothly, still keeping the reader on their toes the entire time. I absolutely love your fic, un case you haven't figured it out yet, and sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it and plan to update sometime soon! Things are getting more interesting by the chapter. Keep up the great work, love! Kisses!