Reviews for The Little Things
boneskittie chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
I love these little glimpses into conversations of moments in their lives. I feel like I'm right there with them since I've seen every single episode. Will you be writing some more? You do it so well.
angel6.d chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Great job! Keep it up!

Chicklit chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
I just inhaled your drabbles! You've got these characters nailed, and have done a great job capturing the way their connection hovers somewhere between friendship and love.
Duckypantz chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
I am really liking these short one shots. i wish they were longer but hey, i'll take what i can get.
bb-4ever chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
great shots. they are sweet, funny and well written.

love them

look forward to more
jerseybones chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Oh goodie, you posted again. I've been waiting patiently and I have to say it was worth it (although it was short, pouts prettily). Wanna post again?
SWChica2005 chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
I do like these little episode pieces...alot. Great job!
BitterKitten chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
I really liked this. It was subtle, to the point, believable, in character... so unlike most fanfics I've read. I got more out of your short chapters than I get out of 20 word ramblings by most authors.

I really liked the way you combined small moments from the show with imagined moments, and backed them all up with realistic insights into what's going on in the characters head.

You also did a great job of maintaining the chemistry between them, something which seems to go over most fan-fic writers heads.

Awesome work, can't wait to read more.

Steph
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Good.
dette528 chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Each and every drabble had its own special something. I enjoyed every single one. You captured the characters very well. I look forward to more. Thanks for writing.
dette528 chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Oh. So beautiful. I feel the intensity burning out of my computer screen. Awesome job. Can't wait to keep reading. Here I go. . .
angel6.d chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Another great chapter! I really enjoyed it! It was short and sweet! Update soon! Keep up the great work!

angel6.d chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
Update soon! Loved it lots! Keep up the fantastic work!

angel6.d chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Update soon! I absolutely loved this chapter! Keep up the fantastic work!

John chapter 7 . 4/6/2007