Reviews for Scarlet Cheeks & Cerulean Feathers
Mountainsage72 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I hope to see more.
bryant18 chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
my arse your putting it up in another week
Detective Leon Orcot chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
ORANGES! good story so far. keep up the writing.
Guardian 777 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Cool
Mokona rulez chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
I'm going to be blunt...I like this story. You see, while the plot of the story has captured me, the actual writing(typing) has turned me away a little. Just work on how you put things together, and you'll be fine.

Out of a maximum score of 10, this chapter gets a 7.

P.S. I loved the part where Tsuruko was like, "Are you quite finished?"
Neurobrand chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
100 bpm is not a particularly alarming heart rate, especially for someone who is under any sort of stress. Keitaro could easily have a heart rate double that without it putting undo stress on his body.

Thought you should know.
Meech Macko chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Dude continue with the goddamm r u waitin for.
GodsFailedCreation chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
What happened to updateing the next week! anyways it's a really good story. 3.8/5. It's I've seen better but it's high on my list of favorite storys.
Mikki chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
wow I hate you ... YOU CAN WRITE UBERLY AWSOMWLY GOOD *_*.

I can't wait for the next chapter _
kenakamatsu chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
very nice story so far :D
Sentiment Remains chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Thank you so much! You updated and you are still sticking to your word that this will not be and unfinished story.

I liked this chapter but I hope we can see more of kei and motoko in the next chapter.
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Very good in my opinion. I would like to see some playfullness between keitaro and motoko though.

I also like the way things have been set up. Its obvious you take your work seriously and I like that in a story and author. Happy tidings and keep up the good work.
MotokoUrashima chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
short, rough and confusing. those are things that should NOT describe a chapter in a good story. you've updated four times in a year and a half. pull your ass together.

I do realize probably more then you how many good fics are never updated. I also know that about half of the ones you listed have been deleted or were never on this website. I (if I remember right) am a member of ALL mo-kei communities and use all four known fanfic sites.
nameless chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
You wanted some (hopefully helpful) comments.

Here's a few:

The chapter was quite short. Not that it was a bad chapter so much as little seemed to have been accomplished.

I'm not sure I like this Tsuruko. She seems cold, and unsympathetic to man who is only worried about his son. but, perhaps that is the affect you were looking for.
kidcrud chapter 4 . 6/9/2008