Reviews for Tears of Mitsumine
Elfy chapter 7 . 11/6/2004
Gasp, this fic was so great! I loved it! I've never actually read through a fanfic, I usually just kinda skim them, but I actually READ this one!

*Shakes you* MEOW! You need to update this! I bet you forgot all about it! It hasn't been updated in a year! RAWR! I demand an update! I wanna know why the heck Kusanagi is seeing a naked yuzuriha comming from the Earth! *Sniffle*
Crystalike chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
my god...i was never so shocked by any other fanfiction...when i read the prologue, i cried and cried until my eyes were red, and still, in every chapter i cried again... and that is something i NEVER do when reading a fanfic. i felt Yuzuriha's pain and sorrow at losing Inuki, i felt Inuki's death, i felt Kusanagi's love for Yuzuriha..this is really a great, great fanfic. one thing to improve is perhaps the description of backgrounds, it was rather vague...but still i look forward to the next chapter.
crystal
theWhiteLighter chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
Nice Fic...It's so rare to have a Yuzu/Kusa fic, and more especially an Inuki one. I like it although there are so many spelling and grammar mistakes! But it's still an awesome fic... By the way; is it finished?
Mintie chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Cliffy much? Ah who care's it's good! Please do up-date soon!
Dafna chapter 7 . 2/19/2003
'd you have to stop there? It must ? I really like this story.
flynn chapter 6 . 6/17/2002
okay, cute comforting fluff. it's nice.
flynn chapter 5 . 6/17/2002
i'm sorry, but so far this fic is just SO sad and angsty. it's really depressing.
Inuki chapter 7 . 3/21/2002
This is getting really interesting. I'm so glad you finally updated! I just love this story. I really enjoy the way you portray all the characters and how you are setting the story up. I hope you won't make us wait so long for the next chapter.
Inuki chapter 6 . 1/10/2002
This is so sad and sweet. I hope you write more soon. Yuzuriha is my fav. character in X. Her relationship with Kusanagi is just too kawaii!
Chibizoo chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
This is really touching story - lovely, besides all that hidden emotion and pain. Please write more!
Chibi Hoku chapter 4 . 7/26/2001
This is really sad but I still like it. Yuzariha is my fav. Hope you get more parts up really soon.
Lil Vampire Lilith chapter 3 . 7/18/2001
*gets from under her blankie hoping the scary crackling is over with* that was great! i never read a yuz/kus fic! this was "perfect". please continue! dont leave me hanging...x_x;; *sniffles and wipes away tears* Inuki...

*PeaceLoveDonutsAndVash*
Satsuki chapter 3 . 7/12/2001
*glomps* For a whole year I have been looking for Yuzu&Kusa fics - and found none, and now a whole bunch of people write so many wonderful fics about my darling dragons. -
Remalna Marguerite not signed in chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Holy smokes! An actual story written partly from Inuki's POV! You know how *rare* this is? Great prologue, descriptive and strong!
Szabotage chapter 2 . 7/1/2001
Always good to see a Kusanagi/Yuzuriha fic! This one is starting off nicely, excellent use of imagery. Looking forward to the rest!