Reviews for Pictures of the Past
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww, poor Ron; but maybe it will talk once Ron lets go of his self-hate, what do you think? If so, then I really do hope he does!

A lovely piece!
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
aw. that's so sweet, but why is Hermione so...silent and not moving! why! a nice sequel would explain this. *wink wink*
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I liked te way you led to the best portrait, and though you didn't tell who it was, we all could sense it. i like the last bit too. That was beautiful.

Bookish0278
addiedas chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
wow...that was awsome! one question? why did she end up not moving? and it would have been great to know why she died...but still it was an awsome awsome story
adoring chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I've never really read anything like this before, and trust me, that is one hell of a compliment, considering how much I've read! Even though it was a challenge (in fact I found out about this story through a FA forum), you wrote it perfectly. I don't normally ship R/Hr but this is one of those poignant one-shots that makes me want to ship them ) well done!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
that was beautiful. i am actually crying now. that was so so so sad *cries*
Mione-Girl.x chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Heyyer x Aww I Loved It I Really Did I Nearly Cried x Well Talk 2 U Soon x Mione-Girl.x x