Reviews for Transformers Fantasy
Dragonrider10 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Wow! This was a really good chapter! Are you going to post up more chapters to this? Because Im itching to read more!
27's Fury chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
O! This looks AWESOME! Update soon please!
DarthAnimus chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
I've actually read the original version of this story on the Seibertron-site and I even e-mailed you about it once. The point is, I liked the previous fic and I am liking this one as well. It seems to have been a while since the last update and I am really hoping that you will continue with this, since it would be a real shame for this story to stop twice.
Primeval Ichiban chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
Sis: Yay! Hotshot is okay!

RM: What else can Optimus do? I notice that his feelings change just like the gems. What color is sadness if anger is red and worriedness is yellow?

Arty: The fight scene was cool!

Andy: Optimus acting all weird with gems adds to the thrill.

Update.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
i'm getting the feeling that Hotshot's going to find out that Prime's his father soon enough XD
Fk306 chapter 7 . 5/18/2007
this is great please update soon
raveen92 chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
OH... update soon...

*(*Squeals for no reason*)*
Fk306 chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
update soon please I wanna see what happens next
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
darn cliffy...good chapter!
Prime Revolver chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
yay update!

that was good and of course you made it a dreaded cliffhanger *growls* anyway can't wait to see what happens.

update again soon! i'm loving it

-P.R.
Sapphire225 chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Darn you! You had to make it a Cliffhanger! Anyway, great chapter! There are a few words missing from few sentences, but that's it. Keep it up and update sooner!
Fire Rage7 chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Yay! finnily a update! me happy because all my other fav fics haven't updated and yours just did. now I have something to read!
TK-Productionz chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Whoa!

A Vampiric Hotshot, if the sake of his mere presence didn't make me horny before now he's becoming a sexy vampire!

Nice writing by the way, I could really feel the essence of each character you featured in in your writing and the scene with Dracula was very well composed.

Can't wait to "sink" my teeth into the next chapter...
RedSeekerSand chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
ILuvGaaraSama from DA Here

Interesting story so far, and only on chapter one. Heading to chap 2 now, and can't wait to see what happens next!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 5 . 1/31/2007