Reviews for Wild Goose Chase
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
He deserves to be caught. After pulling that stunt he should have to suffer through whatever Rodney can throw at him. I see lots of cold showers in flyboy's future...
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Amazing! Really enjoyed it!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Very funny!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Sweet, sweet, ultra smooth sweet!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Cute - and quite believable! I love it!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Fun read, and very well written!

And if Rodney's in that sort of foul mood, I can understand John's hiding from him.

I would have liked to read a conclusion on their 'disagreement in encouragement' though and was a teeny tiny bit disappointed for not getting one. Got a follow-up planned, by chance?

Great story and brilliant characterization! Thank you for giving Chuck a spot too.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
My goodness! The way those two get after each other sometimes! LOL

Great fic.
Jammeke chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Very funny! Loved it!
drufan chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
So...what else was he doing under there? Cute one! It was a wonderfully wicked thing for him to do. And Rodney has every right to fume.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
How did I know he was hiding under Elizabeth's desk? (Well, once Rodney entered Elizabeth's office and she was smiling! Awsome story! I loved it!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
XD Under the desk! John definitely knew a safe spot when he found it. Heh, though I liked all the tips he was receiving. Very funny. :D

Now what would happen if it were Ronon seeking out McKay? Just a suggestion...keep up the excellent writing!
Warsh chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Highly entertaining. Thanks for the laugh! :D
Lady Lemons chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
omg that was classic! i was wondering where john was hiding, but that was just great. although it would have been funny to see what rodney did to try and get back at him cuz they will have to work together at some point! ha i love it, still laughing!
offlinegremblin chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
LMAO! This was great! Awesome job, gave me a good laugh. Wonder what happened when Rodney finally found John, though. Because we all know that he would have eventually. They ARE on the same team after all.
Sepik chapter 1 . 1/23/2007