Reviews for Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?
bhoney chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
"Who do you think read you those stories when you were little?” Aww...love this reference to their childhood.

And the leather jacket got holes in it? Oh the horror! LOL I can't believe you would defile the jacket that way! ;)

"Arriving on someone’s doorstep, ax in hand, did not instill trust." *snort* Ya think, Dean? LOL

And now the girls are missing? Ack, and I have to go to bed. Hope I can sleep despite the suspense. I'll be back to finish tomorrow...Happy Bday!
bhoney chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Hey, excellent chapter! Love Dean being all protective, drawing the wolf away from Sam. Interesting touch, having neither silver, nor salt rounds, nor iron working to dispell the wolf. Quick thinking on Sam's part to get the ax.

I wouldn't have thought Alicia would send the wolf after Dean, since she seemed to like him (though she did seem a little afraid of Sam)...so can we assume the wolf is no longer under her control?

Poor Dean! He's all torn up! Loved Sam sleeping down by the sofa to be there in case Dean needs him.
bhoney chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I was cracking up at how Madge took to Dean. Cute!

And I'm intrigued by the Austin flashbacks. Hope we find out more about what happened to Maggie. I liked that you showed John being domestic, cooking for the kids. It's nice to think of him doing that sometimes. And I liked that when he came in, hurt, Sam didn't go get the first-aid kit until Dean told him to, not his dad.

But the best part of this story so far? Sam holding off the wolf with a toilet brush and shaving cream. ROTFL

So...thought form, eh? Hm...
bhoney chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
ROTFL Poor Dean, trying to be all sweet, and he ends up drinking toilet water! *snort*

I did love Dean sitting down for the tea party with the girls. Love him interacting with kids, and you wrote it really well. He was sensitive and didn't push too hard or too fast, talked to them on their level, and built rapport. Loved how he and Alicia talked about being older sibs. Very cute.

And hmm...the wolf seems to be more spirit than werewolf. Will be interesting to see...
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Okay, so in honor of your birthday, I thought I'd leave ya some reviews. :)

Thanks for telling me enough about this story that I could skip reading the abuse part in the beginning. The rest is very intriguing. I'm interested to see where you're going with this-a "straightforward" werewolf, or something more complex?

This cracked me up: “ 'Dude, you were driving,' Dean repeated. 'I let you drive. That should pump you up!'

Sam shook his head. Dean had been driving now for twelve years, and he still acted like a teenager who had just received his driver’s license." LOL SO Dean!
Scriptive chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Awesome :D

Only suggest I have is MORE DEAN WHUMPING :)
ItsAllMine chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I have been working my way through all of your stories..you're great BTW. I just loved the toilet water joke. Hehehe.
RavenMerc chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
A good story and very well written. Dean was right, it was all topsy-turvy right down to both younder siblings saving the older ones. :) I'm looking foward to reading more of your fics.
RavenMerc chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Hi, I just had to comment on this section:

'“I’m not promising I’ll let you die,” Sam said his gaze falling on Dean’s injured arm. The blood was oozing slowly from the puncture wounds. At least it missed arteries. “You can’t ask me to do that.”

“You did,” Dean whispered.'

That was just perfect. You do great work. :)
RavenMerc chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter. Good action and it's nice to see Sammy find the young girl and leave Dean with the old ladies. *snicker* Yeah, dean, you're definitely channeling Sammy there. Off now for chapter 4! :)
RavenMerc chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Hi! You just made me spew my water all over the monitor by having Dean drink toilet water. Thanks. ;-) That may keep me giggling longer than the pixies. :)
spnMom chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
I liked this story also (I am Debbie C, I have registered now). It has lots of brother moments and plenty of whumpage (Yippee). I gotta say though, I almost hurt myself when I read the part about the toilet water :-)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
awesome fic, loved it, great twist one the wolf having it being a protector rather than a werewolf or something. i liked

really original, and just a good alround fic.

cute kids too, they were such sweeties

wicked

kudos!

XsarahX
lauriena chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
ok i was almost late to work cause i wanted to finish reading the story, i love dean protecting sam even when he is injuried and you playing out the dean/sam relationship with the two girls...

oh and as a sam girl, sammy doesnt sore!
carocali chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
I just realized I have a couple of your stories to get caught up on! This is a really nice mixture of brotherly banter and whumpage. Very nice parallels to our boys without really shoving it down out throats! :D I like the little girls, and the tea party had me in stitches!

This was a really good read and I'm so glad you came to the forum!

:D