Reviews for Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Wolf?
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
I liked this story. I enjoyed the equal billing each brother had in taking care of the other. When Dean lets Sam help him we get to see the softer side of his character as well as Sam's caring side. I really enjoyed the interaction the guys had with the little girls; it was touching and funny at times. Thanks.
buffgirl73 chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Yay, a new author to add to alerts :) Great story, really well written, dean whumpage is always appreciated here as well. Thanks
Nana56 chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
"Dean spun around to steady his little brother when his Sammy radar pinged loudly." Awesome statement!

"gathering fond memories of his brother together, and putting them away for future introspection." Another one! This was a great chapter. You've done a wonderful job.
Tidia chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Love you intermingling the past event with the present story.

Tidia
Nana56 chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Great chapter! Those poor boys really go through a lot of clothes, don't they?
Phx chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
LOL - lucky wolf getting to chew on Sam again! You know what a sucker I am for an injured certain Winchester :)

Phx
friendly chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
great job... keep it up..
DeanBean chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
This is really good,

more when you can :D

dean-bean007

x
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
loved the dean whumpage! great chapter! yhanks for saving them...all of them.
friendly chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
good job... more sammy whumpage coming.. :-)
DarkMind1 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Awesome chapter!
Phx chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
I just saw this story and started reading, gotta ask though - is there any Sam whumpage in this too? Or just all Dean?

Phx
Rae666 chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Yeah, bit of Dean whumpage in a story tends to be good but then again, I'm a little twisted :D Can't wait for your update again. See you at the next chapter.
Rae666 chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
Hey - love it when you turn Dean into the protective older brother. Great chapter and I can't wait for more.
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Enjoying the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »