Reviews for Wishy Washy
Who are the three women? Otherwise I like it!
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
"You're evil. But you know, I love the way you think."

Best. Line. EVER! Also, now Riddler has a phobia of washing machines... Don't tell Squishy!
chicomarx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was both hilarious, and terrifying. What a horrible way to die... good thing his lil' guardian angels always show up, to get him out of the trouble the get him into. XD
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
ROFLMFAO! i would've laughed harder if i hadn't imagined soapy water going down my throat. '

poor eddie, always getting into the weirdest situations XD but that just adds to his "reasons to squeeze me like a plushie" list )
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
“We’ll offer him hugs and kisses and inappropriate gropes and he’ll forget he’s upset with us in seconds flat.”

XD

i love these girls...
The Smart Cookie chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I have to say, this is quite funny, but I do feel bad for poor Eddie- especially how he thinks of what an idiot he'll look like when everyone finds out he died in a washing macine. Anyway, great fic!

-SugarDemon1035
Checkerboards chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aww, poor Eddie. Maybe the cops wouldn't chase him so much if he just cleaned up his act...

...okay, I'm terrible. But you, dear Techie, are a lovely, funny, and entertaining author!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
The Riddler as a Darwin awards canidate? :) At least the girls rescued Eddie off to Arkham again!
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
"Well…this was certainly going to go down in history as ‘the dumbest way to die ever’."

You and Nova write very well, did you know that?

_ Definately amusing once again!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh jeeze... you're evil woman! Poor Eddums *squeezes* He's going to think he's lost his mind, well, more of it anyway.
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Crime doesn't pay, but this was a great metaphor for having one's mouth 'washed out with soap'. Heh, the Riddler in a washing machine! Love the Title!

Excellent writing! I can't wait for more!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw... this was kinda cute, even if it wasn't supposed to be. The bit about the girls being Eddums' guardian angel was so cute... it made me go 'aw...'! Great job!

Keep writing! More soon!
Twinings chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Many kinds of brilliant!

Number One: "Let me guess, she's whumping him horribly?"

Captain: "No, not this time. He's just being chased."

Number One: "What's so funny?"

Captain: "'There are easier ways to get in touch with us than a near-death experience.'"

Number One: "Near death experience? Did he get hurt in the drier?"

Captain: "No, he was in the washing machine."

Number One: "Oh, god, he's going to drown!"

Captain: (-sadistic smirk-)