Reviews for Pokemon: The Final Journey
so bummed out that you discontiued this...
Come on where's the next chapter buddy I'm desperately waiting for it
ADDYE chapter 64 . 4/12
Excellent fanfic the best I have read I am waiting for the next chapter please bring it early
Nauran chapter 49 . 3/28
BannanGodis chapter 64 . 8/17/2014
Moremoremore! :')
Guest chapter 64 . 8/13/2014
This was a really cool story. I really liked the whole pokemon king thing you did. What i didnt like was the lack of romance which isn't really that bad, and the just like totally left it at a cliff hanger...other than that it was a great fic.
randanm person chapter 64 . 9/5/2013
whens the next chapter goanna be done?
Guest chapter 64 . 8/4/2013
Why aren't you posting.

I love it.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
crush bite?
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Wait a minute. In the previous chapter, you said that they were in Celadon City but they're currently in Cerulean City. You must have made a mistake by accident and put Celadon instead.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Pokedex? She doesn't own a pokedex. That means she must've used Ash's pokedex. But, how did she get it out of his pockets if he had with him at all times?
Guest chapter 65 . 6/19/2013
SilverBear1992 chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
I like this story, but it truly does need some refining. I like how you gave a translation for Pokespeak, and how well you have expanded on the already developed characters. It has given me some minor inspirations for my story I am working on.
As for the things I did not like. The breaking of the fourth wall to explain yourself is sometimes distracting. Also the timeline is horribly askew, as an example: Ash wouldn't have Squirtle or Cyndaquil, Squirtle would be back with the Squirtle Squad and Ash evolved his Cyndaquil to Quilava long before now. And if you wanted Ash to win a few leagues a 2year gap is a short amount of time, considering the Indigo League meets every three years. Also names of Pokemon and Cities are spelled wrong, and for the love of Arceus Pokemon plural is Pokemon NOT Pokemons.
Yashaskar chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow 65 chapters is u write u tell me how to write a story?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
LOL & nice touch with the jigglypuff.