Reviews for Masquerade!
AnimeAries402 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This story has such potential! I would love to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Thios looks to be the beginning of a fantastic fic if you complete it. I hope you do eventually.
RJJJ chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
are you planning to continue this? 'cause i believe it's really good, as all your fics are!
Sai chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That was great! Can't wait for the update
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Hehehe... I can't wait until this takes off.

Update soon!
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
...Oh I'm so happy! You ARE going to continue!

I'm am quite intrigued to see how "Lenore" and "Seifitus" are going to enjoy the night and "work" of course! Well thumbs up and keep writing. Let's see the rest of it!
Wakkamoley chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Hey Elisa!

Lol I didn't know that you were gonna make this fic a one-shot, because I thought it was good with "All the World's a Stage".

Hey I'm really anxious to read your next chapter of "Lost Time", please update soon!

Wendy
Kana chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter!
yuki chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
yay! i'm so happy you're going to continue this one shot. this was one of my favorite banelo plots and you just made my day by continuing it. good descriptions added btw. update soon, k?
Audrey chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This short one-shot was really good, I enjoyed it a lot and I'm a fan of the Balthier/Penelo pairing- their just cute together. I was wondering if you took any requests? I've really been wanting to see some action, and him paired with one of the other characters would certainly be most interesting to read. I'm not asking for anything- ahem- too inappropiate, but romance/lust of course of some sort. I don't have an account on at the moment but I plan to get one.