Reviews for Connected
Kaiemi chapter 7 . 9/24
demons, yes, I know that my English is shit since it is not my language but, I write this because I need the continuation of the story, really, it is a story so beautiful that it does not deserve to be abandoned, so please me and many more we ask you to update!
Please update its just why, why would you abandon such an amazing fanfic. YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE.
Like you could at least explain what was going on.
Yameros chapter 7 . 6/27
Why oh why you didn't continue this。゚(゚Д゚)゚。 Anyways this is a good one. Hope you continue this as well as your other fanfics. Great job
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
DUDE YOU GOTTA CONTINUE
fa6t6h3f8d5gd6 chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Oh my God. I cannot believe that you abandoned such an AMAZING story like this! :(
Darklightning843 chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Where is the rest?! Keep going! .
save me chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
i will kill myself if this doesn't get an update
SilverToMo chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
What happened to you? This was so great. Don't leave us hanging with so many unanswered questions. I know it has been a very long time but please at least answer questions if you wont continue the story?
KiraK.chan chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Shame I really wanted to know the reason for the hate on naruto plus his disease!
baileychaffin1997 chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
I want more! I want to see if Sasuke taking care of Naruto.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
You make me cry author-Sama. WHY YOU NO CONTINUE?!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
Please please continue!
DrowingHeart chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
This is such an amazing story I wish u would continue plzzzzzzzzz do I am begging you
Shiro Arisu chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Kyaa! I can practically see whats going to happen next! Please update the chapters.
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
N-nooo where are you D: it can't end like that it was so good, like Im in frustrated tears write now cause you want continue.