Reviews for Connected
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 7 . 6/10
Please please continue!
DrowingHeart chapter 7 . 3/15
This is such an amazing story I wish u would continue plzzzzzzzzz do I am begging you
Shiro Arisu chapter 7 . 1/29
Kyaa! I can practically see whats going to happen next! Please update the chapters.
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 7 . 1/28
N-nooo where are you D: it can't end like that it was so good, like Im in frustrated tears write now cause you want continue.
evakname chapter 7 . 1/27
Holly Ramen!
I like this story so much, that even when i observed its discontinued, i still read it all the way here.
Its such a waste not continuing, it has so much potential! and its beautiful. it HURTS to abandon here.

...and how u write it all...speaks of ...understanding.
i can totally pick up narutos character here. or how u say that in english... i dont have a hellish disease like him -thanks anything - but i still feel this real and CLOSE. How u write...i can fit in, and that makes it all the more stunning. All the lill things are so real so the unknown stuff turns into real and close too... i mean u totally got them...
...the waking up after surgery...to a fuss...all the feeling of suffocating when ure forced back onto the bed when u instinctively just NEED to "run" to get up to be able to "breathe"...
...the numbness by time to seeing your blood...like warm water...dirt... but still sickening seeing it in a vial...
..and heck im one of the luckier persons, everything considered, that i can live my daily life normally, pretending everything is all right. and hope for time...for the building to not to collapse on itself soon. Knowing it will. Just please hold the walls longer...and not looking at the -blindly hoped- distant futures shadows and pain.

but i got carried away and emotional here...i just finished reading all this u know... so what i say is that u write with suc an understanding...thats worrying...and capturing.

but thats not the POINT why this story is so EXCITING! there are so many secrets, so many shadows, so many possible ways... and a beautiful Naruto.

it hurts to not see this story further ... but thank you for the beginning. it was great. now i will have daydreams about it and i honestly feel that i can never forget this... maybe i will, still... but ill remember it at hard times, i feel that for sure. this fic will be with me for the rest of my life, popping up at the harder parts.
so i wanna thank you for making it somehow this beautiful, and giving me this naruto to fill my inner vision and keep me company when im trapped with my helplessly running thoughts and angst. Those blue eyes will look back at me time to time, i just know it.
i will put this to follow, since hope seems to die last it seems after all, even if sometimes this phrase feels utter shit.

...maybe one day u wake up feeling the need to finish this work, and give us some bittersweet contentment.

all in all, THANK YOU.
tavi crimsonrose chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
More please! !
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
It's been five years when I looked at the record of your latest update.
Wow. Such wow.

Either you're on Hiatus or dead.
Aerialas chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
WAIT! This cannot be the end! I know that this is probably six years too late but this story- THIS STORY RIGHT HERE- has reminded me why I love to read. There have been nay-sayers who claim that fanfiction authors aren't true writers, yet the true mark of any writer is in the choices that they make. Having written three words, they must choose a fourth. Having written four, they must choose a fifth. Your story has shown that you possess a combination of words that you alone can wield such a way. The brilliance that you are capable of creating with just a few hundred words I could never hope to accomplish with a few million. I have always been extremely jealous- though eternally respectful- to those who can write something that touch my heart and kidnaps me on a journey through time and space as their plot develops and then drops me off at the ending wishing me luck with life. THIS STORY MUST BE CONTINUED!
It is fabulous in every way or form and a shame that modern day SasuNaru fans may never get the chance to ever read such a masterpiece. I encourage you to continue- if not for their sake, then for mine. I'm sure you even have fans that are eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this story even after so many years. This is one of those stories for me. I have often looked through the fanfictions of years past for good reads (as a lot of the original users were really amazing writers) and there are often such stories where the author's have been on hiatus for many years. Naturally, I held no hope of ever discovering what happens so I just give up, but this can't be that story. You have no idea how many fans you will have just from the current fan base. Since 2008, the Naruto fandom has exploded (and although they aren't as pure as the originals, they are eager as ever to learn from their superiors). I can only request people to read this story so much on my own page or my own stories (whenever I do get them up). Sometimes, it just takes them actually seeing the story updated for them to be like "Oh yeah, Aerialas was talking about that" and click on it. Please give them this opportunity to do that. If it is lack of muse that has caused this story to reach its downfall I beg of you to allow your fans to reinspire you. I will gather as many as I can to spam you encouraging and inspirational messages if that is what it takes, but I urge you not to leave this story at such a conclusion. Not when Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is just blooming. There are times where I just acknowledge that the author has merely rotated off of fanfic, and I know from being a long time reader myself (although not as long with an account) that this has happened so much, it's as common as people breathe) but I don't want you to be one. Not when this is so amazing. Not when it has a story left to tell.
Now, I know that in that long span of time, your writing style has probably changed. I'll be the first to admit that as little as three months can have a dramatic impact on your writing style so six years is sure to make you look back on your fanfic and question a few things, but please don't let that stop you. Your loyal fans (as I now consider myself to be) will love your work no matter what. So just take the leap of faith.
Here's to hoping you'll have an amazing comeback.
Aerialas.
Izumi-kun chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
i know it been several years since you last update, but i love to see where you take this next. it's really interesting and the way you write this story leave open for many opportunities.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Continue!
FreakyFee94 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Heey, I really love this story! I want more! Will you continue?!
Nanri K chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Two questions, no make that three, what's Naruto sick with, why was he accused of being a murderer and what happened to Iruka? I'm really curious
Reader chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please update
Please please please please
Need more connected
eskimo-cones chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
CRYING WHY U NO UPDATE AHHH WHY DID I READ SUCH A GREAT THING WITH NO MORE UPDATE! ; A ; 2009 its 2014 AHHH MY LIFE!
Ninaanime lover chapter 7 . 2/4/2014