Reviews for Connected
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
DUDE YOU GOTTA CONTINUE
fa6t6h3f8d5gd6 chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Oh my God. I cannot believe that you abandoned such an AMAZING story like this! :(
Darklightning843 chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Where is the rest?! Keep going! .
save me chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
i will kill myself if this doesn't get an update
SilverToMo chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
What happened to you? This was so great. Don't leave us hanging with so many unanswered questions. I know it has been a very long time but please at least answer questions if you wont continue the story?
KiraK.chan chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Shame I really wanted to know the reason for the hate on naruto plus his disease!
baileychaffin1997 chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
I want more! I want to see if Sasuke taking care of Naruto.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
You make me cry author-Sama. WHY YOU NO CONTINUE?!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
Please please continue!
DrowingHeart chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
This is such an amazing story I wish u would continue plzzzzzzzzz do I am begging you
Shiro Arisu chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Kyaa! I can practically see whats going to happen next! Please update the chapters.
shadow the dragonslayer chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
N-nooo where are you D: it can't end like that it was so good, like Im in frustrated tears write now cause you want continue.
evakname chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Holly Ramen!
I like this story so much, that even when i observed its discontinued, i still read it all the way here.
Its such a waste not continuing, it has so much potential! and its beautiful. it HURTS to abandon here.

...and how u write it all...speaks of ...understanding.
i can totally pick up narutos character here. or how u say that in english... i dont have a hellish disease like him -thanks anything - but i still feel this real and CLOSE. How u write...i can fit in, and that makes it all the more stunning. All the lill things are so real so the unknown stuff turns into real and close too... i mean u totally got them...
...the waking up after surgery...to a fuss...all the feeling of suffocating when ure forced back onto the bed when u instinctively just NEED to "run" to get up to be able to "breathe"...
...the numbness by time to seeing your blood...like warm water...dirt... but still sickening seeing it in a vial...
..and heck im one of the luckier persons, everything considered, that i can live my daily life normally, pretending everything is all right. and hope for time...for the building to not to collapse on itself soon. Knowing it will. Just please hold the walls longer...and not looking at the -blindly hoped- distant futures shadows and pain.

but i got carried away and emotional here...i just finished reading all this u know... so what i say is that u write with suc an understanding...thats worrying...and capturing.

but thats not the POINT why this story is so EXCITING! there are so many secrets, so many shadows, so many possible ways... and a beautiful Naruto.

it hurts to not see this story further ... but thank you for the beginning. it was great. now i will have daydreams about it and i honestly feel that i can never forget this... maybe i will, still... but ill remember it at hard times, i feel that for sure. this fic will be with me for the rest of my life, popping up at the harder parts.
so i wanna thank you for making it somehow this beautiful, and giving me this naruto to fill my inner vision and keep me company when im trapped with my helplessly running thoughts and angst. Those blue eyes will look back at me time to time, i just know it.
i will put this to follow, since hope seems to die last it seems after all, even if sometimes this phrase feels utter shit.

...maybe one day u wake up feeling the need to finish this work, and give us some bittersweet contentment.

all in all, THANK YOU.
tavi crimsonrose chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
More please! !
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
It's been five years when I looked at the record of your latest update.
Wow. Such wow.

Either you're on Hiatus or dead.