Reviews for Faded Photographs
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I really like your oneshots, you put so much emotion into your writing, I can just feel it coming off the pages in waves. I can't decide on a favorite Yu-Gi-Oh story of yours, as there are far too many. But this one is going on my favorites.

TDH
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aww, I really like this, it's really sad but cute at the same time. I love the way you write Valon, he's so earnest and you're really good at bringing that out.
LeDiva chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw...this was such a sweet story. I really like how Alister shows his emotions when he thinks no one's around. I thought it was cute though how Valon just wanted to help. I'm glad to see that Alister realizes that even though he lost one family, he's found a new one.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I love this beautifully written story. I cried as I read how Allister missed his brother and mother and it made me remember how much I miss my mother and I cried all the more. I'm so glad that Allister, Valon and Raphael all have each other, and I do agree that they are a missed matched set of friends, but at least they have each other and that's something some people don't have. Thank you for writing this story.