Reviews for Always There
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Aww.. Vodka is like a puppy. I can't believe I would associate Vodka with the word adorable. I would have said family dog now that Gin and Sherry are married, but that might not sound as heart warming as I intended. I'd settle for the 'uncle' to Gin and Sherry's future kids then. :)
Sherry Furude chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Kyaaaaah! How cute! This fic is really cute. Vodka acts so cute! He wants Gin to eb happy, how cute . I really liked this fic. It' s very original; I had never read a fic where Vodka talks about his feelings! Thank you for sharing this fic with the world.

Sherry F.
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
very nice and well written story, although, I still can't imagine GinSherry shipping to work out in the end of DC Sherry doesn't show any love for Gin in the real anime and all Gin feels for Sherry is nothing but pure cold lust, not even love. I can't imagine them married...this is just too awkward, although, you write good, too bad it's GinSherry, I don't mean any offense at all, but, I like ShihoShinichi / ConanAi much better...sorry if I offended you. but you write really good
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Once again, aww! XD I really like the theme of family in this. Interesting take on things, from what little I know about DC. And it was short (and good), so I don't have anything else to say!