Reviews for Not Too Late
Aranel Lissesul chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It's a shame this is kind of a one shot. I'd have really liked to see where you would have gone with this. :) It's really good. I totally enjoyed it. Keep up the good work! 3

Ara
NobodyVIII chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Man, there's just something about hurt/comfort. And Reno and Rude are so perfect for it...in a non yaoi way strictly. I would like to hear more, although I think it is perfectly fine where it ends now. Bravo. :)
NobodyVIII chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Aww...this story makes me smile. Those two are so fun to beat up for some reason. lol I love their friendship. Nice job.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is great, but it seems like it should be continued.
Steph chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Its awesome! great job! but..it doesn't sound very complete. maybe add another chapter or two?
reno'sgf chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
is that it! no sequel anything? i thought you said this was a deathfic... are we supposed to assume that Reno dies? i'm gonna check for a sequal, but i thought that this was well written and i like it very much!
queendalmation chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is freaken awsome! I love it and I hope ya make another chapter...or a sequel... or something.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hooray for shameless hurt/comfort! I...really can't think of much to say for this one. XD I like how it's a moment-in-time kind of drabble, that adds to the whole mood.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Excellent work! I enjoyed reading this.
Lemon Wine chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Amazing so far! *Alerts you*
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Love It! More Please! This is pretty good!
Katfreak chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Cool me likely this story, good job dude