Reviews for Fear, Fangs and Faeries
very cute
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
aw, that's cute!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Just found this and love it! Only Sammy could be so worried about losing his first tooth and terrified that their dad would shoot the tooth fairy! Loved how Dean finally managed to get Sam to tell him his fears and suggesting the nightlight and to warn John in advance of the 'visit'!
Cari chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was AMAZINGLY hilarious! Oh poor Sammy *dies of laughter*
Charity Angel chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw, that's so cute! I certainly picked a good story for my first foray into SN ff. Ta muchly.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Awee that was cute!

I loved it!

Such an adorable Sammy!

Abbz
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was an awesome story!
kristi chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
VERY CUTE!
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
"I don't want Daddy to kill the tooth fairy." LMAO! That's such a great line. And I enjoyed the rest of the story as well : )
La Hija Del Viento chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
so cute!

i love it!

:P
Lali-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hey!

Loved your story. I've rec'ced it at my comm community. livejournal sn_recs .

Hope you don't mind!

Lali
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
LOL!

That Sammy is a smart 6-year old
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Splee! You got it up!

Man I love this! It just tickles me so! :D

The deeper side of John... the faith he shows in his sons... Dean's innate sense of his brother, that complete attunement to him!

I'm so privileged to have my very own copy of it thank You! so I can get my own smiles... I'm still rolling when I read it... you know which part... :D

LOL

Thanks Nevermore for such a taste of sweetness!

sifi
Sepik chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE!

And made me snort in laughter. Thank you. :D
sams1ra chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
"that somebody would very soon be having an up-close and personal chat with Dean’s fists." I liked that. "When Sam got to talking, he was rather hard to shut up." *facepalm* tell me about it. I'm babysitting a two year old! “I don’t want Daddy to kill the tooth fairy.” Too adorable for words! *pinches widdle Sammy's cheek*