Reviews for Beautiful Liar
WainGuy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Well that was nice. The words painted a fantastic image of Mr White's pain, hurt, love and the betrayal he felt. It's title is truly splendid and the story matched it well.

Beautiful Liar although short was a joy to read.
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
beautiful story...would have been a better insight into white's mind if the story was in first person
funkycool chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This was simply beautiful. 'Beautiful Liar' is just the perfect name for this, I love how strongly you've captured Mr White's pain , hurt and betrayal and yet his love for Orange and put it into a father/son type situation. I can so totally see it, well done :)
Marigold chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Bravo! Frankly, I never got into the whole White/Orange slash thing, and I'm glad I'm not alone. You did a wonderful job expressing the terrible pain White must be experiencing as well as the gut-wrenching conflict. Such lovely angst. Again, good job.
Stray the Metallic Imp chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I can't even comprehend how beautiful this is. I'll admit that I find a guilty pleasure with the idea of White/Orange slash, but as much as I enjoy it, I also love the father/son dynamic. You really got your finger on the pulse with this, and the only critique I can offer is that it was sd that it was so shirt. The imagry is amazing and the thought process behind this is very indepth and deep, and must have read this twn or fifteen times before I clicked the review button.

I am enthralled with the how devouted you portray White to Orange, even after having suffered the shattering blow of such a betrayal. His hurt, anger, and undying need for the kid is both tragic and touching, and I can only think that when in the after life, they would find some solace in each other when the binds of society and the essential constraints of their roles have been lifted. I strongly belive that Orange really did care for White, but his job and what was expected of him just beat down those feelings of affection in a terrible way, and this, especially from White's point of view, is a perfect portrayal of this struggle and heartbreak.

A part of me wishes that I could see their meet up in the after life, but as it is and as it rests, I think that this piece was perfect from start to finish. The passion and strength behind it are awe inspiring, and I honestly think this is your best work yet. At best, I can definitely tell you that this will be added to my favourites list, and I certainly hope to see more expansions on the White/Orange dynamic from you in the future.
jessica chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
THAT IS THE EXACT SAME THING that i thought of when i was watching the movie...and you just spelled it all out right there! i could not help but smile this BIG smile when i finished! VERY GOOD! VERY GOOD! i hope you write more stories! i look forward to reading them!