Reviews for One Price to Pay
kakashifan7 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
really good! except i don't really know what's happening- but still really good- r u ever going to finish this story?
tinejensen chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
very good and you kept them in their character to.
pippin004 chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
omg, this is SO GOOD! pls update :)
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
I noe this is short

but because of the time limit

i have to say

It's good
Prescripto13 chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
I'm enjoying this one-there's a nice mix of emotion and action. It's well-written; I look forward to your next installment.
Eldr-Fire chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Wow, it's been such a long time since an update; I must confess that I had all but forgotten about this story and thought that you had too... Sorry! But it's very good, my only 'complaints', so to speak, are that there are occasionally a few forgotten words, and the emotional impact of some scenes is blunted by the fact that I can't understand the words you're using. I can discern the general meaning, such as when Gai said "Chansu desu" (It's chance) or when Rin says 'baka' (most anime fans worth their salt know this once), but a word like "Ryoukai" fall upon deaf ears in my case. The scene would have been all the more beautiful if the flow hadn't been interrupted by an important word that I simply didn't understand... I know it's my fault and not yours for not understanding much Japanese, but still, I would request that you try to stick to one language in the future... (I'm guilty of slipping in Japanese, too, so I'm sorry if I seem hypocritical... D )

But anyways, the story is great and I can't wait to see how all of this connects to Kakashi getting the MS! It's perfectly all right to lay out a good background, because if you plunged right in and saved the explaining for later it would just be more trouble for the readers. xD I honestly don't know why you don't have more reviews for this story, I'm very excited to see what happens in it and the writing is great!

-Eldr
lidiladilom chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Please, continue, I'm curious!

The exploding plan and Kakashi making things... wao really interesting

And I1m dying to know that how on earth could Kakashi develop the Strange M Sharingan Eye!

yeah...
iinsanitii chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
good stuff
Eldr-Fire chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Argh, cliff hanger! Your writing skills are excellent; your descriptive language in particular is very powerful and creates vivid images in my mind. I'm eager to find out why Rin is at the Memorial Stone looking at her own name; I have some ideas, but I'm eager to find out in the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Spanano chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
I'm happy. You wrote more *smiles* good. It was just as good as the last 2 chapters.

keep on going!

KazeRose
Eldr-Fire chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Ooh, wow, this is very well-written! I can't wait for more, it's already very, very good! seems to think your story has fewer words than it really does, doesn't it? Your writing skills are excellent and everyone is very in-character. As I said before, I can't wait for more!
Aventri chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
Good follow up but it was a wee bit shorter. Luckily, as I refreshed the page, I noticed that you worked on the formatting just a tad, and it's a nice change. There's a small jem or two of interaction between Kakashi and Tsunade, but it feels like this chapter was a build up and positioning for the next one. I understand it's a necessary evil, so I can't be too upset, but I'm hoping for more "meat" next chapter ).
LiMiYa chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
interesting start. love to see what happens next.
Aventri chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I gotta say that I really like this so far. I'm definately going to need to read atleast two or three more chapters to tell for sure... SO GET TO IT! In all seriousness this is exactly what the doctor ordered. There's been such a lack of good stories on Fanfiction recently, which makes this a breath of fresh air. Your Kakashi is wonderfully pensive. People so often forget that he's had a really sad childhood/life so they play him as purely care free, and even dopey. Thank you for taking the time to show us a nice introspective that goes beyond the mask of Kakashi. I gotta say that I was kinda scared that this drama/angst was going to fluff with the Janken, but you recovered the mood quickly and showed us that the competitions they have are just an aspect of their friendship. I'm really looking forward to more.