Reviews for Masked Seduction
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
fav!
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aww! But why did the Cohens suddenly just move away like that?
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Simply brilliant- I think this is my favorite One Shot you have ever written- the whole idea behind the story was genious. Thank you so much for that- I loved how they got their second chance and now will be together forever- BEST STORY EVER!- Until next time.. AJU (goodbye in Dutch)
Janer59 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
you never let me down charlynn...it amazes me! I absolutely LOVED this story! I thought it was cute how he really wasn't her blind date...it's just crazy how FATE works huh? cannot wait for you to post on your other stories and to start a specific sequel *cough* Fear of falling *cough* ;)
kursk chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Great fic, I loved how they had a fantastic reunion, I just hope that youll write more in this universe, their years in Newport hopefully.

Post more soon.
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow! Thats about all I can say about this Fan Fic! Excellent idea on how they have had 6 years apart and suddenly meet again. Must be my favourite One Shot!

Great costume ideas.

As "spidergirl97" said: I would like Ben and Mischa in those costumes. Lol.

Hugs and kisses Stephanie
Schemingstar05 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was amazing... :) I mean you culd just feel it.. I loved. it.. :)
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw I loved it. It was amazing. I loved how fate just brought them together. Your stories make me feel believe in fate and love. Great story.
Westcoastlover08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
LOVE IT!
spidergirl91 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
this is awesome stuff

i love the idea that the cohens did decide to move back to berkeley

also i'd love to see ben and mischa in those costumes lol
WhiteKisses chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Does all these fics about quitting college and letting loose perhaps have anything to do with the fact that you are quitting college in a few months?

WOW, this must be my favourite one-shot ever!

It was so great, they really are star crossed lovers!

How did you think of the way they "broke up" six years ago, I had no idea, I thought you went with the show and he left after the model home burned down or that he left with theresa, but now that I think of it, all of your stories are AU, exept maby two... Why is that? Why do you only write stories that are AU?

But, I'm not complaining, all your stories are great, no matter when, where or who you are writing about.

I was going to ask you to write more on this, but then I realised that this story is best as a one-shot, you can't really go any further with this story, they are already together and most of your stories (unfortunatley) end after they get together, well, exept Newport of course, but since that one is so good and long and well, the best story of all time, it is pretty much an exeption from everything.

Wow, I really do ramble, I spend way too moch time with Seth lol