Reviews for Rise of the Shaman
iamking chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
This was an excellant read.
BEAST BOY X RAVE chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
AWESOME
bubbajack chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
You did a good job on this fic Flying Frog. I actually felt like Shaman was a real person that could have been in the show and not just some random add in. Good job with that. I like how you made BB Slade's apprentice, that doesn't happen too often in fics sadly... But anyway, you did a great job and I'm definatly going to be checking out the rest of your work sometime! Later!

-Bubbajack out!
Eragon chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
Is it just me, or did you use the lines from the comic that Beast Boy and Raven kissed. They even kissed after the two lines.
Shadow's Light chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
Excellent story, and I love the Princess Bride line at the end. It's one of my favorite movies.
MoonLitPride chapter 22 . 11/17/2010
(can't review same chapter twice - but i wasn't trying to!)

Forgot to add - YAY Shaman! So glad he's alright and all...plus, the Robin-Starfire almost-kiss - lol!

:P :D
MoonLitPride chapter 23 . 11/17/2010
Many things:

1)SORRY! I was out like a satelite - exams, system crash, more exams...Didnt even know you had updated - imagine my shock, it's even complete!

2)Thank you for dedicating chapter 13 to me...I was really touched and immediately guilty! :P

(But really, it meant a lot!)

3) NICE STORY yo! ha, the stankball...seriously, i kept thinking 'anytime now...anytime now..'

And yeah, the Beast...it was a nice addition...

Nude in the tube, lol!

Anyway, made a great read and now it's over (makes me kind of sad..)

:P :D

Please write more, other ones! You rock!

Moonlitpride
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
I'm enjoying this so far. All of the characters are in character, and you have done a nice job with the dialogue so far! I like how you are portraying Beast Boy. You have him down very well. He is definitely not dim-witted, but he isn't very well-read, which leads to him having problems with upper-level vocabulary terms. You did a nice-and humorous-job bringing that idiosyncrasy of his to life.

I also really like the Shaman so far. You have made it clear from the get-go that he is not a Gary Stu. You have made the wise decision of already establishing that, while his powers are great, they do have their limitations. In many stories I read that involve OC's, the authors usually make the grand mistake of making their OC hero/villain too powerful...to the point of omnipotence. What you have done here by establishing boundaries this early in the game allows the reader to know that there won't be any of that foolishness. It is definitely encouraging!

The storyline is also solid. I am looking forward to seeing Beast Boy help the Shaman devlop and master his powers. I liked how you made mention of Terra. The theme of redemption is definitely poignant and will go a long way in adding meaning to the upcoming chapters. I greatly look forward to reading more of this fic! Nicely done :)
DarkRapture chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Dude, this story rocks! There's not much I can really say, cuz this story is just that good! Although, that ending kiss seems oddly familiar...
RemainByMe chapter 8 . 5/21/2009

name of a pokemon!

XD

luv the story!
Denalien chapter 23 . 12/26/2008
I like this story!Expecially when BB turn into an evil monster!(when Slade kidnapped him)
Z1 chapter 23 . 12/24/2008
All the peaces fit. Great story dude, I wonder if that one is sequel worthy somehow (hint, hint) a well, keep up the good work, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely, Z1
Z1 chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
Chapter 13 won't show up!...so I'll stop here and review. I really like this story and I think it's been overlooked to many times. Ovreall it's a great storyand I hope to see an update on your latest story soon!

Sincerely, Z1
Toriano.Flacko chapter 23 . 7/10/2008
you know, I would almost go so far as to call Shamn, in a way, Beast Boy's step brother. what, they do have now-same-physical (and some mental) characteristics, plus he somehow picks just the right moment to bust in and get himself in trouble. huh. very alike, they are.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 22 . 7/10/2008
ah, Shaman, Shaman, Shaman. the somewhat bumbling matchmaker. otherwise known as jinxed intervention.