Reviews for Three
storylover chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
will you ever update again? I have this story bookmarked and I check it twice every month... I just want to know what happens! Please do update. You write amazingly well and I miss reading this fic.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
I hope to be reading more MerDer moments soon please. Please post more soon.

Brandy
DuckaKellBell chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
I liked this chapter. I think you just don't give yourself enough credit. You have talent! But being a writer myself I know that feeling when you hate something you write. It's a crappy feeling, but I liked it. I thought it was really good and I'm waiting for the next update!

Darci
monetfun chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
No, don't be worried about others expectations. This is an amazing story and you are an amazing author. Please update soon I want to see how Addison is.
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
sad. update soon
AnywhereElse chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
what i like? the storyline. i am not the biggest fan of addex...but here i like it. i like the fact that everyone's around and friends again. :-)
Naaz chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Okay so you seriously just made my day. I normally try and stop myself from constantly checking to see if there is an update because updates do not go up one after another. Even then I actually checked and saw that you had updated and it made me so happy!

Do not be insecure I think your writing is wonderful... I am not going to lie, your last chapter (Chapter 6) was a little scattered but not messy... not at all messy. I love this story! and you too! hehe
AnywhereElse chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
what is it with everyone traumatizing our friends? and then leaving the readers at cliffhangers where we don't know what happens to our friends? a! (all of that to say, i love it, update soon!)
DuckaKellBell chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Okay, so I just found your story, and am I glad I did! I love it! This I would have to say is the best fan fic I've read yet! I love it! It seems so much like the actual show. I can picture it happening as I read it. Great job! I love how you know some medical talk, that adds to it. I love the Meredith voice overs you have. I hate it that Addison is hurt, but she isn't going to pull a Meredith on us and knock on death's door, right? I love how it's way in the future and MerDer are Married and has a kid, and Addison and Alex seems like the perfect pair! I love the life you give this story. A lot of people lack that voice element to a story, but you don't! You make the story pop out. I just love it. I love the plot line. I love your writing. Great job!

Oh, and please update son! Again, great job!

Darci
Naaz chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
that is so cute!
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
i llove it! UPDATE SOON!
redsilverfox chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
i love it. update. it's so sad.
alygator86 chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
lol this is a great story. i loved then Addison just said "I try to mix things up."

cant wait for more
monetfun chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
I loved this chapter. It was so cool to see Alex's soft side and when Addison was pregnant with Allie. I want more and if you could update soon that would be great. I am such a fan of Addisex.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
I loved it. Please post more soon.

Brandy