Reviews for Gone But Not Forgotten
Bobandkarenhmsn chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
I began reading pretender fanfiction and got so into these two stories to just find out it wasn't finished. I am devastated as it is so good. I doubt if this will reach you as it is so old but I had to do something. Please tell me you finished it somewhere.
Leonie1988 chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
Great story! You should really continue this, despite the long break!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
love it looking forward to more
J chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Five and a half years is more than enough time to finish up a masters. I'm all for the bad guys winning or third party, but you can't end on this. Update please, I even love your evil original characters.
J chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
It's been like four years. I'm still not giving up. You can't end it like this.
reika2118 chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Hi KatieQ, this is a fantastic story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that one day you will return and finish it off. Even if you could provide a summary of where you were taking the story would be great. Thanks again for several hours of entertainment.
stefi chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
i would like to see other updates about this story
i know it's been a while since you wrote this chapter, and maybe you lost any interess in writing more, but... could you go on? please?
Anna chapter 15 . 9/4/2010
I so love this story and it's amazing prequel! It would be awesome to read mmore from this!
fantasyinmymind chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
I've been reading the two parts of this story and am impressed with how and where it's going. Will look forward to more.
Gemini-M chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
Hi KatieQ

First, Congratulations on finishing up your master.

I was very happy to see another chapter from your story. Great chapter and I can't wait to read what's going to happen to Jarod and Lyz now.

Looking forward to reading your next update.

Mercy
imag1ne chapter 15 . 9/20/2008
I knew Visser was up to no good - does that make me smarter than a Pretender? ;-) Once again, you did a fantastic job and it was well worth the wait. I'm anxious to know what Jay's ultimate plan is to rescue Jarod, and keep them both out of the Centre's hands. Of course, I also want Emily to give the kid a little hell for bailing on his family the way he did, too.

As for MP and Lyle's little sidestep from Jay's plan - um - what was that you said about MP about wanting Lyle to be holding the reins when Jay's plan to keep Jarod safe was executed? ;-)

Thanks for a great read!
julie250 chapter 15 . 9/16/2008
Thankyou for the long awaited update,this is a great story,looking forward to more updates in the
whashaza chapter 15 . 9/16/2008
aw, poor Jarod. So close and yet... Well done on a great chapter. Hope the master's is behaving itself so that you'll find time to write some more. ;-)

Thanks for a good read.
The Blind Apprentice chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
That, my overworked friend, was awesome!

I donno why, but I suspected that it was too good to be true, but you're the spider, and we're the ever-so-willing flies...

I'm a Junior in college, and a friend of mine just completed her masters last spring. I wish much luck to you my friend.

The Blind Apprentice
Nancy chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
Glad to hear from you - it has been a while. Well, I guess that "Stalemate" does a pretty good job of saying it all. How sad and how frustrating for Jarod and Lys! Just the idea of being free is more than they have allowed themselves to even think about - now it is being cruelly yanked away, out of their grasp. And Visser, the slime, apparently has a lesson to teach the others. So, something bad is likely to happen. I like the parallel structure of MP's and Jarod's story here: and they each have an idiot to deal with: MP - Lyle, Jarod - Visser. Wow - hope that they get a break, for the good. And Jay, wanting to go home, but terrified about his very soon to be reception by his father and his sister. (Those two will supremely rise to the occasion - my bet!) Hope that MP's, Broot's, Sydney's hope and prayer comes true: that Jarod is somehow free and can escape. I hope - the weight of the world is there. Please post again soon and I HOPE that Jarod (and Lys) are able to endure the emotional and physical torture that is sure to the come way - .