Reviews for The RumEating Floor Monster
Cavriola chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was just adorable. They are so cute. Fluffy while reasonably in character, and so funny to boot. Loved it!
SheDreamsInIndigo chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Very cute. :)

I loved:

"Jack glared at the floor angrily.

“I’ll kill it!” He said, full of conviction"

hJack glared at the floor angrily.

“I’ll kill it!” He said, full of conviction

Hee hee.
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Funny and at the same time surprisingly sweet. Now we bring into question was Jack ever really drunk?
artemis lecter chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I liked it. You got drunk-Jack perfectly in character. Well done!

Ta,

Artemis
silver-screen-953 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
*BIG FAT SPARRABETH FANGIRL SQUEE!*

loved it as you may be able to tell...

:D
howlongmustiwait chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hehe - I love it. Reminds me of an old married couple - "there'll be no living w/her after this!" LOVED it!
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
*snicker* That was so adorably cute! I loved it! *adds to favs*
GabbyRose chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Oh My God, I have never laughed that hard in my life! I think I woke everyone in the house up! This story is amazing, as is all the rest of yours!
lollllllllllll chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
this is the most amusing, hilarious story i've ever read. i swear, i could not stop giggling. especially when he said that he was drunk and such. i'm so adding this to my favorites. now off to read your other story! :D
Hug-in-a-box chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
omg! this is really cute, and i don't even like POTC fanfics. and how did you find my story, btw? i forget. anyway, i like this a lot. the ending is a little corny though.

kudos and muffins for you!

I WANT COOKIES AND MARSHMALLOW MEN! GIMME! *angst*
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
No! No Cookies and Marshmallow men! I want RUM! Can someone please hand me a new bottle of rum? Mine's empty again... hmpf.

Think I'll stop reviewing if I don't get rum... ;o))

Btw, I love this floor-monster, though it's rum swilling! More please!

Ta,

~Saskia~
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Nice and sweet. I like it.
rockxxchick chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
lmao! XD well reggi liked it! SHE BRINGS YOU LAVE!...and muffins...and kudos...BUT THEY'RE NOT IMPORTANT! *strokes the muffins and kudos* shh, i ws just pretnedin u IS important...ahem, um anyways, where was i? oh yes! SHE BRINGS U LAVE! cuz it was AWESOME isit! yeaa boiee! (stoopad avatars makin reggi GIGGLE! _)
me chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
please please please continue with this one...
Pein Rikudou chapter 1 . 1/23/2007