Reviews for Behind Cell Block Thirteen
freak over anime1999 chapter 31 . 7/16
My Bahamian ass is offended by Haku insulting one of our hospital. Nurse shoulda push ya ass off that bed.
Hiyaki chapter 4 . 4/16
Jiraiya is bad. That was unexpected
NightSky17 chapter 30 . 12/3/2017
26m2mmk..
Kira Usuratonkachi chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
so many reviews...
Yvonne Park chapter 37 . 7/16/2016
Good story! I really enjoyed reading it. Those two make a surprisingly good couple. Haha wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
MD13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Wait. They can't do that to Neji! That's nowhere near enough evidence to lock him up. There are no witnesses, no camera footage, no link between the victim and Neji, no murder weapon, no fingerprints or shoe prints matching any of his, no history of crime or mental instability, and no sperm to match him as the rapist either. The fact that one strand of his hair just happened to be on her hand can be explained easily. Same as if they were at the same store around the same time. And Neji is still allowed one call and a chance to talk to a lawyer before being sent away. they would have to keep him in a local jail until a preliminary hearing and if they have enough evidence, then they would take him away for a retrial. He could sue them for false accusation without actual proof. He SHOULD sue them for that!
Sque-Fangirl chapter 37 . 11/28/2015
This was amazing, I absolutely loved it! Sorry for being a silent reader all the way until the end, I just saw that it was finished so I didn't want to sound redundant.
BlueMockingbird629 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
This chapter is adorable/awesome at the same time. :D
BlueMockingbird629 chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Strange how in this fanfiction, Jiraiya is the "bad" person, while in the anime he is awesome but still pervy. Loving this fanfic! 3
Yukina chapter 37 . 4/27/2015
They finally get together. Gaaneji and Sasunaru are so kawaii. I like all chapters. So I give C37 to represent all your best to write interesting drama.
AuRi416 chapter 37 . 10/1/2014
I just find this storry and read it in One day marathon. So awesome, the plot, character, well writing... The ending too, just so good! Thanks for this hard work...
JessicaLovezU chapter 37 . 5/15/2014
Oh my gosh, so what can I say about this story? It was original, and it had me on my toes. This story made me fall for your version of these characters, and I found myself immensely overprotective of them. (See previous cursing out of Haku XD) Even though it does have a few spelling errors, it doesn't take away from the actual plot. I love this story, and it shall stay in my favorites forever. :3 I'm glad I came back to re-read this till the end.
JessicaLovezU chapter 36 . 5/15/2014
Ermagerd wow. It's all out in the open. Everything, and everything is /so amazing/.

Well

Besides Gaara thinking he was dirtied.

YOU WEREN'T GAARA.
JessicaLovezU chapter 35 . 5/15/2014
Holy fuck this chapter took me on a roller-coaster from hell!

Ding dong, the asshat is dead! Hell yes!

Gaara...coma..noooooo

SASUNARU FLUFFINESS YAY

GAARA IS WAKING UP ERMAGERD YES!
JessicaLovezU chapter 34 . 5/15/2014
NOOOO Iruka... Dammit, this story is making me cry.

Holy shitballs Haku just /doesn't/ give up. Gaara, shoot him in between the eyes.