Reviews for The Four Clever Sisters: A Fairy Tale
angeljme chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
hoooray! this is to good... i enjoyed the story, thank you
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ah rulers of earth and still taunting usagi
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oficially in love with your fics, writing and this particular piece of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was awesome!
I had a great time reading it. Poor Usako she really didnt get an adventure but I guess Rei already planned it that way LOL
inori chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
love it!

i guess serenity's not the only one who wants it to be rewritten or better yet, another fic/sequel? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh this was really good.
Shadow Phenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This retelling is highly enjoyable. Aside from the obvious similarities, certain parts also reminded me of Kalevala. Very nice!
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Amazing! Well done!
Minako-chan4 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
LOL Steal shamelessly XD? Well yes I guess you're right, gotta take it from the best XD. I liked the story and the story within the story :D. Loved how you narrated! You're really good at it! Heh I think I'll drop by your profile and read up some more if you have any . Thanks for the fic!
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
AW YAY! a great story. :) don't know why but my favorite parts were the description of the babies, the use of Venus's bow, and also when Ami reached up and stole Zoi's hair thing. GREAT read. ; I shouldn't have started to read it when I'm work.
Sunwritten chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
LOL! This fic is quite hilarious. I especially love the ending! You are an awesome writer. I don't know where you've been the past months but I hope you keep up this amazing work!
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
wonderful story i loved reading it!
Fynney and the Jets chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Well, Shakespeare borrowed his plots, so I'm sure you will be fine.

Huzzah for Ovid!

that was gorgeous, truly.

It was just so beautifully handled and composed.

Phantasmal.
SassyVenus chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was great. Especially the "full of mischief" part. Great job!
toeskater91 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was absolutly wonderous

Girl power and the senshi & shitennou together