Reviews for Out of Character
Adelled chapter 22 . 4/7
Great read. Thank you. This is a good place to end.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Yes, epilogue please!
NikkiR5 chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Wow is all i can say about this story it was really a up and down story about pain and broken trust and partnership that was broken and at the end they finally said there feeling to each other. So good job on this story!
JK chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
:- )
Kris Morene chapter 22 . 1/24/2012
You need an epilogue. Good story, but they still need to actually talk about their issues.
qwerthyjhxz chapter 22 . 11/30/2010
Really really good story! Well written too!

GOOD Job! :)
geraghtyvl chapter 22 . 6/22/2010
I so loved this story and your writing. Would love to see an epilogue some day!
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i loved :)
Bsquared19 chapter 22 . 8/28/2009
Hey Hey Now! Epilogue would be most welcome! I have no idea how I missed this update, but if your still around Meems, please by all means give us more!
Life is 42 chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
THAT, was heart wrenchingly beautiful, and touching, and it seemed like just the push (no pun intended) they needed to reach honesty with each other.

This was SO beautifully written! So eloquent, and concise, and detailed...one couldn't ask for more! Wow. I'm just amazed by how well this story was able to move me.

wonderful, WONDERFUL job!

royr1177 chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
This was an amazing story. Strange but this would make an interesting episode. Honestly this would make an amzing series finale,maybe a 5 years later end scene. Of course zach wouldnt be there. But imagine a two hour finale with some other things added in. Would be job
iamladyliberty chapter 22 . 7/6/2009
i only have a moment for a brief word of thanks, and an assurance that anything you decide to write and share here will be cherished by many.
angellover91 chapter 22 . 4/18/2009
Hey i just wanted to say that I love your story and it would be awesome if you did an epilogue, then maybe a sequel?

I have reread you story multiple times and find it amazing each time. Usually when i reread something i skim through certain parts but i don't do it with your story because it is so captivating that you don't want to skip a bit.

I hope you decide to come back to ff and continue this amazing story
cg2001 chapter 22 . 3/1/2009
I just found this story, and WOW! It was amazing. This is so different from anything else I have read. What a great storyline. I would love to read more than just an epilogue, though. I think you could still do a lot with this story. I would love to read how they try to move forward with a relationship after this. You know it isn't going to be easy for either of them. Looking forward to reading more!
Zelda Aurion chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
All I can say is bravo. Despite early skepticism, I find this to be an extremely realistic outcome of the Booth and Bones relationship. Great job!