Reviews for To Win The Love Of The Young
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
oh. Very, very nice. He 'fancies her' does he? Orochimaru does not miss anything does he...XD ANd hehehe...Hanabi totally made my day. Good girl. Well, she IS a called a prodigy as well as her cousin, so I'd assume she'd be able to think quickly. She is smart, I do like her. XD PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I really like this story!
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
rofl oh...Orochimaru whips Kabuto? That is so inky somehow...poor boy...And hm. Things are getting interesting indeed. And YEA! Hanabi put up a fight! XD She lost of course, but still.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
lol this is cracked alright, and I was specifically searching for it too because I live for cracked pairings. So much love. XD I love this. You have to continue soon. This is awesome. I hope Hanabi kicks his ass, although it is not likely to happen...
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Hm interesting. Update son Plz plz plz (*)_(*)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
OH,I LIKE IT!

pEACEoUT.
MasamuneDate chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
update pls seems intresting
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Heeheehee... I have to say, you have a way with crack fics. I liked the first two chapters, and a lot of the third, but the ending was kinda... eh.
GaarasBloodyHelper chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Woo! -dances around-
Talchum chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Hanabi is a wily little one. And Kabuto is already starting to develop feelings for the 10 yr old? Scandalous! Looking forward to the next chapter. :D
MogtheGnome chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Are you sure I read that right? Because I dont think I did...Hanabi is 7, Kabuto is 20. He's also a bad guy, who will probably be dead before Hanabi even reaches an age where it wouldnt be illegal for him to touch her...

Thats messed up, man...why on earth would you even WANT to make this pairing?
Talchum chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Interesting start, please continue! Who would have thought, Hanabi and Kabuto? :O

Can it possibly work?