Reviews for In My Head
RDJASS chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
xDDD i like the inner sasuke. haha, keep it up! it totally works!
YaoiLover-Chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
{squeal} SHUDDAP!

This is absolutely and wonderuflly perfect!

You couldn't ask for anything better!

'Tis so cute;

I like inner Sasuke better w U {squeals peircingly} Buahahahahahhahau!

- Love, Hachiko!
sasunarulvr4eva chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
dude this waz so funny!
Tobifangirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
-giggle-kawaii-giggle-
Tsu-chan Yagami chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
hahaha...it was funny-inner sasuke- cool idea
novalinnhe chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
LOL, this story was hilarious xD I was gonna say "you should add full stops to the end of the dialouge" but I reckon that'd ruin the incredible way you've managed to capture conversations with yourself so well.

At least, convesations with me, myself and I. I have multiple voices. I call them the Negi.

Ohmilife, why am I telling you this? Lol. Yeah - stories great... you should use this concept and make something bigger out of it. Like... I dunno, Sasuke slowly begins losing his mind and is constantly talking to himself? Sasuke becomes a schizophrenic? A klepto? A pyro? A... a...

...y'all get the idea.
DecodeGURL chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Very cute

I really did like this, it made me laugh on some parts too

Keep up the good work, love!

-Pansy
ZomgPie-ZehIcySnap -Abandoned chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I loved it ! I was laughing through the whole thing while he was fighting with his inner ! Great job ! -
BloodHoarder chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
oh god...i dont think i've stopped laughing yet...good job...keep up the good work..!
smammy chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
that was kinda freaky but very good i have confersations in my head all the time they are always with myself
animedeb15 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007

the same thing sometimes happens to me,i kinda argue with myself 3
a dreamer's attic chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
XD very silly, and cute
ShikTani chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
*still laughing* omg that was funny/cute lol it was great
Yuukka chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Whoa.. So.. Did Naruto hear... like... EVERYTHING? Wai... Poor Sasu-chan... and his 'the fuck' made my fall under my bed - i couldn't surpass the crazy laugh... Nice story! Love it! by the way... *grins* what about a sequel? '*-*'