Reviews for The Very Secret Diary of Ico
Catsrawesome chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I loved this! It was so funny! I will now go and read Yorda's. Maybe Wanders. Because this was HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT!
the emerald wolf chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
cool lol :)
OrpheumZero chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
This is kinda funny, but seemed a little too broken up. And it did seem odd that so many days passed even inbetween two-three areas. Also, the last few "entries" didn't really seem to be quite as silly as before. I mean, it sounded like Ico was some nitwit and then just a goofball who didn't understand anything. Overall, it was kinda funny how he kept calling Yorda "hot chick" :P
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I read this story like two years ago, and I just now decided to re-read it. Ahhh and I love it even more. I surely do. Im gunna go read the Yorda one now.
Skyrere chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
hehe... This was very amusing and I can actually hear the voice I assigned to Ico in my head saying all these entries as he is writing them down. hehe... I love it.

Great Job.
Ico and KayKay-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Ico: HI! I'm Ico, the boy you wrote this story about and the one they made the videogame about. :) I feel special.

KayKay-chan: You're special alright... *Rolls eyes*

Ico: What's that supposed to mean? Are you calling me retarded?

KayKay-chan: Yes, as a matter of fact I am. YOu are VERY retarded.

Ico: You're mean. It should be my turn with the laptop KayKay-chan, I want to write it down!

KayKay-chan: Too bad shorty. Anyway, go on about what you were going to say about this story, I'm getting bored.

Ico: T-T Once again, you're mean... Ok, on to what I was saying... I luv da story! XD

KayKay-chan: Retard seems to be in love...

Ico: Shuddup buiscit.

KayKay-chan: Poor thing never learned how to cuss. He still thinks that the word Buiscit will insult me. He also hits me with that wooden stick from the game everytime I 'Say a bad word', such as "Sh**, F*, B*, D*, H*, and Ba*".

Ico: YOU SAID THOSE WORDS AGAIN! *Whack*

KayKay-chan: *Dodges whack* Anyway, the story was pretty good. I had to read it out loud to the retard, and I actually thought it was pretty cute. Even though Ico is way too much of a child and thinks that calling a girl 'hot' is like saying 'D* that girl's sexy as H*'.

Ico: *Cringing at every curse word* Ok, bye.

KayKay-chan: Hope we didn't waste your time. I'm off to read the sequal to Ico now.
jack5tayloor chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Hm. You just skipped the part that she was turned into stone. That's pretty frustrating to anyone who's playing the game and is eager to reunite with her. '-'

You lost a point there, but the rest was good! I just think you focused a bit to much in the game itself (even though I loved the "this place just doesn't make sense!" comment. I totally agree with him. ) and forgot a little about the humor.

It was fun all the way though. Hope Yorda's diary is just as good.
jack5tayloor chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Dude... You got the talent. This fic just keeps me amused for all it's extent.

Even though in a narrative pont of view it's difficult to continue with all the repuzzling there is in this part of the game, you managed to overcome it with lots of good humor.

I thought he was going to be a bit more exited with the sword idea. Oh well. Can't have averything.

Next! /
jack5tayloor chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Dang! I almost lost my breath at laughing!

Dude, this is awesome. I really like this game end I kinda understand how Ico must be feeling up to now.

Let's see what happens next.
oracle006 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You really are an excellent author, I love your fanfics! Especially your Yorda and Ico ones! You rock!
ChapinaYuli23 chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
lol! well that was a pretty damn funny fic right there! i mean, i wish my diary was half this entertaining lol! I loved imagining this little boy hella cussing and talking shit it just made it all the more hilarious. well, i guess i should move on the Yorda's diary... wonder how this'll turn out..

ChapinaYuli23 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
haha, wow, i'm actually pretty impressed. this chapter is even FUNNIER than the last one. i don't even know where to start but here's my favorite parts:

-"Blew up a door today. It was kind of fun, but not really."

-"Of course I then had to go back and save her because I believe in “no man or hot chick left behind.”"

-"I was then able to do something I love. I have decided that this is now what I love to do. Do you want to know? Well, I will tell you anyway. It is jumping through windows. I don’t know why I like to do this, but I seem to be doing a lot of this lately, and it is really rather cool."

-"I love watching her run. I think I love watching her run almost as much as I love jumping through windows… "

etc, etc... you get the idea. i would've pretty much written the whole thing down. Next Chapter!

ChapinaYuli23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
omg that is hilarious! lol! wow you are a great comedian, i was (nearly) laughing my ass off the entire time! but anyways, i'm gonna keep this short so i can go on to the next chapter.. _

Animanga Fan chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
LOL! What a way to end a hilarious story, now I'm off to read Yorda's diary! CYA!
Animanga Fan chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
LOL! Ico now knws how the game resets! Hey, Don Quixote (Sp?) I'm just stating to read that, yea I know about the part with the wind mills! LOL! XD