Reviews for Mr Endlessly
blesscious chapter 1 . 6/29
im crying... back again after years and still hasnt update
you dirty good for nothing bloody ass hole of a author when the fuck r u going to update the story. if u can't complete a story then don't start writing it.
you coward, wimp and shit of an author. if u really not a coward then fucking complete the bloody darn good amazing story. u left it at a cliffhanger.
u stupid author.
please complete the fanfic. i am begging u.
KuroNekoInu chapter 13 . 5/11
Been re-reading this for 9 years. Can’t believe in the blink of an eye 9 years had passed and I am still here. In the 9 years, I have become an adult who has to make decisions in his/her own life. When the decision gets tougher, and I feel fear and insecure about them, I find myself escaping here, re-living all my childhood Déjà vu; wishing that I am back 9 years ago to when all answers have a definite right or wrong.

Just feel thankful that there’s a sanctuary here for me.
zandehr chapter 13 . 4/21
I love how painful this was to read.
I know I should have stopped on the 1st chapter knowing it has been years since the last update, but it was insanely good that I inched over slowly until the 13th chapter where I know I'd fall over a cliff.

and here I am.
loving the pain, the angst and wallowing in grief all at the same time

i was really hoping sakura would just die on the mission with neji and lee and get it over with because of this whole breaking the promise thing and the whole tsubasa is engaged with sasuke is

ugh. this is so painful.

sasuke you ass.
and sakura you are an idiot.

I guess thats it.
FanArt4Life chapter 13 . 2/18
Please update!
Ji Hyun1 chapter 12 . 11/24/2017
One of the best fanfic Ive read! Please continue this! This is one of a kind! Its really a great story and all!
I still want Sasusaku happy ending please!

It's 8 YEARS! ! EIGHT FREAKING YEARS ALREADY!
WE WANT UPDATES! Ive been reading it over and over again. It's been a VERY long time please! UPDATE
Ji Hyun1 chapter 13 . 11/24/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! ! PLEASE! This is one of my favorite Sasusaku fanfic! I love every bit of it! The story was so beautiful every emotion was there I felt it! It pained me to see Sakura this way! I dont want her to get hurt nor suffer anymore! Sasuke should remember her! !
Yanxie chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Please update please please! If you only knew how badly I want to know what happen next. I really love this to the point that this is my favorite SasuSaku story with all my heart. The emotions I felt them. And I really want Sasuke to be with Sakura in this. Please don't let them suffer anymore I hope Sasuke will remember his feelings for Sakura cause I strongly believe that the heart doesn't forget

Arigatou please continue this very beautiful story of yours
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
please following the history
jaekyuT chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
can u update plisssssssssssssss
nxlee chapter 13 . 9/9/2017
Oh goodness, it's been years since I came back and reread this fanfic and I feel like my heart is breaking and my emotions are all over the place, just like the first time I had read it. I love your fics and your writing to bits, and I know you have probably moved on with your life to do bigger and better things - but just wanted you to know that I adore this fic and would love to know what happens next, or just some conclusion to this epic angst-filled drama. Preferrably with a lot of SasuSaku. Making out. Or just being cute and fluffy and having ~all~ the feels.
l0vechristuna chapter 13 . 9/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE AND CONTINUE! I am dying to know what happens!
Yan chapter 13 . 8/25/2017
Please update. Continuation pleaseeeee.. I so love it! Please don't leave it hanging
UchihaBlossom chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Sasuke! Of course you're inlove with her! Why ask if you know yourself thats what you feel. Dont break Sakura's heart again. Omg I so love this fanfic. I hope the author wouldn't mind if I ask Updates about this story. I really can't wait for the next chapters. Sakura what will be your response to "Am I in love with you? "question of Sasuke. Omg I need updates please
Yanyan blossom chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Excellent work! Honestly so far this is my favorite SasuSaku fanfic. I want Sasuke to get back to Sakura and remember his feelings for her. It really shattered my heart when he said he wants to break the promise he made with Sakura before. Oh please Sasuke no! It really hurts so much. But then I hope everything will fall back into place where SasuSaku still together. Everything was perfect and man, I want to know the next chapters. Please do update this one. I so love your story. I love this one. 3
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »