Reviews for Mr Endlessly
OMG! I love this fanfic! This is one of my favorites! Keep writing!
UltraViolet316304 chapter 1 . 3/22
UPDATE PLEASE ... I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T !
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 13 . 3/4
OMG YOU MUST UPDATE THIS IS SO.. URGG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS XD
Why does Naruto hate Sasuke so much? Please continue
pierce through the heart chapter 13 . 1/13
Wow. This was beautiful. This story made me feel like wanting to stop, because it was so hard to continue reading -with all the drama, and foolish Sasuke having amnesia -but I couldn't.

I was so immersed with your story, I continued even though it felt depressing.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Please come back. Please update this story. God. I'm crying after reading the last chapter. Pleeeease update! You're one of the best writers here and please finish this fic.
vic chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Why won't you finish this! What a cliff hanger.
Justanotherdudet chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
I know that you probably won't read this.
I also know that you probably aren't even on anymore.
And lastly, I know that you and I haven't a single personal connection whatsoever.
But I'd just like to tell you that your fanfiction is still exceedingly of high quality with the plot being of extreme originality. It always annoys me to no end when writers 'disappear' without tying the loose ends of their story, but I understand that everyone has a life outside of this. Heck, I'm a writer too.
But the point is - no matter what you're doing now, I'd just like you to know that me and several hundred more people are all still waiting for the next chapter of this fanfic. It'd do a great favor for the community if you would be so kind as to publish perhaps another chapter or so.
The point is - please update. :3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Pleeeeeease! Please update! Your work is amazing! I'm constantly re-reading while I wait for you to update but it makes my heart ache because is left at a Clifthanger TT_TT pleeeease update
nicoleb chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
How does this weeaboo crap have so many reviews?
unknown chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I'm still waiting...
ineversleep123 chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
im afraid that you abandoned this because its been a year since you updated this story.
Hotaru Himura chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
This story is breaking my heart! I want sasuke to remember Sakura now! Please! I want a happy ending! Please let someone like neji tell sasuke how much he loved her and she loved him back!
sweetangelicprincess chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Update! Update! UPDATE!
please? smiles sweetly tehe you will, right? Right? Right?! pls do! :)
hama431 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
update
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »