Reviews for Mr Endlessly
The Tainted Queen chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I wanna read more! Please write more! ;_;
Iia chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I'm very happy that you've decided to do a sequel to TUS! Thank you so much.
A Devil in Heaven chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
~ Wow...*sniff* you made me cry...*sniff* Not many stories can make me cry! You have amazing talent! - I really dislike Tsubasa right now! Sasuke and Sakura are meant to be together! It's just DESTINY! Tsubasa is just getting in the way! Hm...*starts smiling evilly*...let's kill her! Tee hee! Ok...sorry! Well, update soon please! ~
Indigo July chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
thank you so much for writing a sequel. u dont know how much this means to me! once again i was struggling not to cry in front of my two brothers ha. i love all your stories. keep at it

!
Butterfingers123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YAY! Arigatou! I'm so glad for the sequel! Thank you so much!

I hope Sakura- chan gets Sasuke- kun back!
Minie-x-fili chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow, Okay..

Last time I tried to review, but wouldn't let me, there were only.. 9 reviews.. in 24hrs.. 72? O_O ehe.. weLL, you can tell how much you're loved, uh? _

Not wanting to give you the trouble of [LONG] reviews but, I've never reviewed your work b4, but I have been somewhat a.. quiet reader of yur work.. erm.. that's very bland and ev'thing but this review is becoming too long and useless so.. Just wanted to be an early reviewer for once, at least.. because your work means ev'thing to me but.. Got in too Late..

(That is my pen-name in FF, but pls don't go on me..)
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
OH I love you! You updated I was so much sad when you ended the TUS but I wished you did and know you made a sequel! I love you!:D
Kagera Ai chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I realy love you!

Another great story from you!

Angel-puppeteer you are really a great writer...

And I was so happy that, you will also update Rag Doll Sakura

Is Strawberry Tomato Lolipop over?

Please... don't say no.

I am one of your number one fan!

Kage No Sa

Ps.

Please update Schon too...

I am so sorry that I have too many request, I am

Please have patience over me

Anoukk chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Sasuke doesn’t remember Sakura and now he's engaged! wow poor Sakura :'(

Perfect start beautifully written!

Update soon!
fan of yours chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
get your lazy ass working and UPDATE!
Autumn Misery chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Normally, sequels are poor attempts by the authors but this sequel really caught my attention. Absoutly wonderful writing and it immediately caught my attention. I absoutely adore your writing style. This sequel seems to be more serious but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Update soon and best wishes writing the next chapter,

mint.
schadenfreude-reality chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
SQUE! I LOVE YOU! I was so disappointed when The Uchiha Sweetheart ended like it did but now~ SEQUEL! YESS! Great writing as always and sadly I cannot hate Tsubasa even though she stole Sasuke, because she doesn't seem like a very mean person. Sigh. Oh well. Anyways, back to studying for finals for me. *gloom* Bye~
Yokaigurl chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You had me at 'the' lol

anyways, I know i didn't ask for a sequel *ASHAMED* but, your busy. Well, lost of people are. Or you could be lazy as you said.

Good luck!

p.s. could you check out my new sasu/saku? its pretty kewl and i was inspired by your oneshots. that how much of an influence you are. i hope its different to your writing and its my own. i don't want to be flamed because it was close to your writing. i just want to be mine.

thanks!

peace

Yokaigurl
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
wah! (cries with sakura)
morningdreamers chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
SCREAMS AH!

I CAN'T BELIEVE U DID A SEQUEL GOSH I'M SO SO MEGA HAPPY!SORRY I WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO HATED THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE UCHIHA SWEETHEART BECAUSE OF THE ENDING BUT NOW THAT U STARTED A SEQUEL I'M SO HAPPY AGAIN! THIS IS NOW ONCE MORE MY FAVORITEST STORY! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN AND NOW FOREVER AND EVER! OMGOSH THATNK YOU SO MUCH THANK U SO VERY MUCH! I LOVE U IN A HEALTHY WAY! AND I STILL LOVE THIS STORY SO VERY MUCH NOW THAT THERE'S A SEQUEL! YAY! I'M SO HAppy! YAY! BUT I'M LOVING THIS AGAIN BCUZ IT'S A SEQUEL! YAY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE DO! I CAN'T WAIT! THIS WILL ACTUALLY END AS A HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL! I HOPE! YAY!
1,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »