Reviews for Mr Endlessly
orangeco chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YOU WROTE A SEQUEL!

Yeah. I expected it, 'cause the ending hints the fact that you will be writing a continuation. I'm glad tha you did~

As usual, great chapter. Your stories are sad in a funny way, sad as in touching, and beautifully written. *melts*
jkasdfld chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
AH!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING A SEQUEL!

I LOVE YOU!
VcChick chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i can't wait to read the sequel

-VC
Mel chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YAY FOR SEQUELS! . i loved TUS, and i'm already loving ! Great job, and even though your lazy could you update son please! K THX BYE!
Pseudosuicide chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
THANK YOU! I'm so glad you made a sequel! You are the best! *throws confetti* Though now I'm kinda mad at Sasuke...*smiles* Kinda like I was mad at Edward until he got back with Bella (The Novel New Moon. Sequel to Twilight, Edwards a vampire in love with a human! I'M OBSESSING.) Anyway, I can't wait for you to update! So please update Son!
Cursed-Melody chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh my god! Oh my god! OMG! Is this a happy ending? I can't believe it, you might have been lazy and stuff, but you should know you made my day. Although it's sort unclear about how things will turn out, now I can hope that there will be a ending where Sakura and Sasuke will end up together. And just because of this you are now my absolute favorite author on
SailorManga chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I want another sequel! I think the son 'We Belong Together' would be such a touching song to this wonderful story.
Mangosplashies chapter 1 . 1/25/2007

UPDATE!
The Tainted Queen chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I wanna read more! Please write more! ;_;
Iia chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I'm very happy that you've decided to do a sequel to TUS! Thank you so much.
A Devil in Heaven chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
~ Wow...*sniff* you made me cry...*sniff* Not many stories can make me cry! You have amazing talent! - I really dislike Tsubasa right now! Sasuke and Sakura are meant to be together! It's just DESTINY! Tsubasa is just getting in the way! Hm...*starts smiling evilly*...let's kill her! Tee hee! Ok...sorry! Well, update soon please! ~
Indigo July chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
thank you so much for writing a sequel. u dont know how much this means to me! once again i was struggling not to cry in front of my two brothers ha. i love all your stories. keep at it

!
Butterfingers123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YAY! Arigatou! I'm so glad for the sequel! Thank you so much!

I hope Sakura- chan gets Sasuke- kun back!
Minie-x-fili chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow, Okay..

Last time I tried to review, but wouldn't let me, there were only.. 9 reviews.. in 24hrs.. 72? O_O ehe.. weLL, you can tell how much you're loved, uh? _

Not wanting to give you the trouble of [LONG] reviews but, I've never reviewed your work b4, but I have been somewhat a.. quiet reader of yur work.. erm.. that's very bland and ev'thing but this review is becoming too long and useless so.. Just wanted to be an early reviewer for once, at least.. because your work means ev'thing to me but.. Got in too Late..

(That is my pen-name in FF, but pls don't go on me..)
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
OH I love you! You updated I was so much sad when you ended the TUS but I wished you did and know you made a sequel! I love you!:D
1,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »