Reviews for Mr Endlessly
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wai!

I'm so glad you made a SEQUEL!
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wai!

I'm so glad you made a SEQUEL!
Ha Rin chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I-CANT-BELIEVE-IT! You ARE really writing a sequel for TUS! I love TUS, it is the best fic I've ever read. And one more thing I think you should know that TUS is being translated into Vietnamese and er, you can tell- by YOUR FANS!
orangeco chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YOU WROTE A SEQUEL!

Yeah. I expected it, 'cause the ending hints the fact that you will be writing a continuation. I'm glad tha you did~

As usual, great chapter. Your stories are sad in a funny way, sad as in touching, and beautifully written. *melts*
jkasdfld chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
AH!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING A SEQUEL!

I LOVE YOU!
VcChick chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i can't wait to read the sequel

-VC
Mel chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YAY FOR SEQUELS! . i loved TUS, and i'm already loving ! Great job, and even though your lazy could you update son please! K THX BYE!
Pseudosuicide chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
THANK YOU! I'm so glad you made a sequel! You are the best! *throws confetti* Though now I'm kinda mad at Sasuke...*smiles* Kinda like I was mad at Edward until he got back with Bella (The Novel New Moon. Sequel to Twilight, Edwards a vampire in love with a human! I'M OBSESSING.) Anyway, I can't wait for you to update! So please update Son!
Cursed-Melody chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oh my god! Oh my god! OMG! Is this a happy ending? I can't believe it, you might have been lazy and stuff, but you should know you made my day. Although it's sort unclear about how things will turn out, now I can hope that there will be a ending where Sakura and Sasuke will end up together. And just because of this you are now my absolute favorite author on
SailorManga chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I want another sequel! I think the son 'We Belong Together' would be such a touching song to this wonderful story.
Mangosplashies chapter 1 . 1/25/2007

UPDATE!
The Tainted Queen chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I wanna read more! Please write more! ;_;
Iia chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I'm very happy that you've decided to do a sequel to TUS! Thank you so much.
A Devil in Heaven chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
~ Wow...*sniff* you made me cry...*sniff* Not many stories can make me cry! You have amazing talent! - I really dislike Tsubasa right now! Sasuke and Sakura are meant to be together! It's just DESTINY! Tsubasa is just getting in the way! Hm...*starts smiling evilly*...let's kill her! Tee hee! Ok...sorry! Well, update soon please! ~
Indigo July chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
thank you so much for writing a sequel. u dont know how much this means to me! once again i was struggling not to cry in front of my two brothers ha. i love all your stories. keep at it

!