Reviews for Mr Endlessly
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow... hmm... I'm wondering if I was one of those people. XD Anyway, I'm glad that you had a sequel up, and thanks so much for that! You even went through this much trouble for us, your readers! Good luck to you then!
Lexy The Thief chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Tears streamed in happiness

Wa! Finally! A sequel! *dance with joy*

I really realy really appreciate it!

I love it i love it i love it! Especially when Sasuke is holding the umbrella for Sakura. I will always support you!
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
-sigh- I really haven't read the whole TUS story but the beggining was nice. I lso read the final chapter, and I have to say that it was unique for a SasuSaku fic.

The start of this story really looked like it was supposed to be a chaptered story to TUS because of how you've started it. But it was really nice.

I hope in the last part, Sasuke wouldn't be such a bastard than he was before... I'll be watching out for this!
Claud-kun chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
OMG!

I'm so thankful that you wrote a sequel! You almost made me cry with this chapter! I had to swallow my tears from the begining!

AMAZING WORK!

You're one of my favorites!

Kisses,

Claud-kun
Gabbeh chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You never cease to amaze me, you know. This was brilliant! Awesome! Fantastic! Beautifully written, if I might add. Plus, you have a way with words…

Hehe I know I already said that in my review for TUS but… I didn’t know how to say it in a different way but make it mean the same thing. Well, it still applies anyway xD

Though yeah, Sasuke still doesn’t remember who Sakura is… there are at least a few hints that there is hope for him to know who he TRULY loves.

Again, my heart dropped when I read that Tsubasa and Sasuke were engaged…for a year! After all Sakura’s been through at those times? Arg… I don’t know why but a side of me says that Tsubasa’s really nice and everything… only thinking of Sasuke’s welfare and all.

Well, I can at least give her the credit of taking care of Sasuke when he lost his memory and for ‘forcing’ him to go to Konoha. Besides, she doesn’t know the ‘relationship’ Sasuke and Sakura have been through…

Which makes me wonder… WHAT would happen. I mean, how would she react when she finds out that Sasuke used to like Sakura. Make him leave Konoha perhaps? Or maybe she would be nice enough to let them be together again. I’m hoping the latter.

Oh, plus the fact that Sasuke can’t even remember that his parents are dead? I wonder how he and Tsubasa would react when they find out.

I think it was a great change that Sakura didn’t cry in the room…in front of everyone. It just goes to show that she has matured. And, though she is quite fragile when it comes to her emotions, she can still stand strong in these situations…

Hmm… I quite like how Naruto reacted as well. He’s still quite protective to Sakura and is concerned for her welfare. But… of course, he still loves eating Ramen a lot doesn’t he? LOL xD But still… it’s cute.

Ahh the cliffhanger…

Why oh why?

Hehe just kidding. I love the way you ended it. Oh the suspense, it’s killing me xD

Hmm…I wonder what he would want. Answers maybe? I guess he’s still a genius and thinks that there’s something fishy going on…with how Sakura’s reacting and all… well maybe not xD Just guessing…

Heh, I’m really curious to what would happen next… ah but curiosity kills the cat. But, but… the cliffhanger is just so…

-insert word here-

Heh I’m out of words… it’s just fantastic xD

I just want to find out what’s next already! Haha… but I’m not rushing you or anything. Take your time. I’m sure the story would come out even better if you do…

…well if that’s even possible with how great your story’s coming. ONE CHAPTER… that’s all there is and I’m seriously hooked up with it. Not to mention that I love it to death…same goes with ‘The Uchiha Sweetheart.’

Keep up the greatness, angel-puppeteer-chan! I’ll be (patiently) waiting for your next chapter… LOL xD

- Gabbeh
Tana Shibara-san chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That was so sad...:( I'm sure it hurt real bad when he said"Who are you?" Gah! I hate that giirl tsubasa! She's so friggin' annoying! i want to stab her and yeah...Why the hell do they have to be engaged? Why? It's so sad. Nice chapter. Hope you update soon and thanks for making a qequel.
mokona chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SEQUEL!ITS SO NICE!
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
yay u decided to make a sequal for us! how nice thx for doing that...lol ur fans went nuts wen u left the ending abrutly with TUS...anywz... :) liking the plot so far and all the tsubasa part. update soon.
nxlee chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i bow down to you for your awesomeness! XDD
xPrincessGothx chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i read TUS but i didn't review it,i saw that u made a sequel so i thought it would be cool 2 read it,Tsubasa seems nice even tho she's ENGAGED 2 SASUKE!god...that doesn't make me i wanna kno how she and sasuke got PLZ UPDATE SOON!wen will sasuke remember sakura,and the fact that it is HER he luvs?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I'm so glad you made a sequel! I loved TUS and I'm so excited for this story! The first chapter was great! I was ready to cry! Great job!
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Yay for a sequel.

Blanks out.

Spazz.

-flip-

Aha! I vaguely remembered that "crying in the rain part". You got it from Tsubasa Chronicles, right? Yep. I just found it in Vol. 1 of my manga. Hehe.

Except, it was Syaoran in the rain, and Fai and Kurogane talking.

Update soon! Looking forward to it, definitely. :D

-Tsukichiki
snappleducated chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Holy crap this is excellent. I read The Uchiha Sweetheart, but back then I was a shameless lurker. But anyway, that story made me cry AND THIS ONE DID TOO AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER!

Woe.

(But not really because there's a sequal, ergo, I SEE ZE LIGHT)

So. Anyway. I am quietly hoping that Sasuke's fiannce gets hit by a car and not-so-quietly hoping that Sasuke get's his memory back.

The suspense is killing me. Really.
cle chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
omg you are back!

*gets ready*

*grabs a whole new box of tissues*

"who are you"

sheesh that line hit home _

the girl...tsubasa... man what was sasuke thinking er well yeah um amnesia was a part of that but whhy!

anyway see you next update! XD
iMissa chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh my God...

I love you. I really, really do. In a total non-lesbian way, of course. I was super happy to see this, but it kept on telling me that the story didn't exist. So I basically almost killed my computer in order to read your amazing sequel. Oops? But anyway, I cannot BELIEVE Sasuke is engaged to some Sakura look-alike. Pshaw, that girl is definately going down by the SasuSaku fangirls, myself included.

-coughs-

But anyway, you are probably begged constantly to update soon, and I, sadly, will be one of those beggars. So, pretty please? With sugar and whipped cream and a shirtless Sasuke on top?
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »