Reviews for Mr Endlessly
Ohohen chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
0 What's going to happen? I must know! Please update soon!
The-Naruto-Buddies chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
himeyuzuki chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
omg! i loved TUS so much and at the end of TUS I cried for Sakura since Sasuke didn't remember her...and I was looking forward to the sequel and when i read ch1 I ended up crying again since poor sakura was the one who was supposed to be with sasuke as his girlfriend...and he just had to lose his memory...hey im ranting now aren't I? sigh...well the main point is i love ur story! _ update soon!
A Kindred Soul chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
i loved the uchih sweetheart! i cant believe he is back AND alive! yay! i cant wait for upcoming chapters to see what happens! update soon!
BlondeKell chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
so i freakin loved the uchiha sweetheart! i read it the past few days! i cant believe he's back! and alive! ...well obviously if he's back- he's alive...and he cann't remember her! gah! i hope she can admmit to him her feelings bc she knows that she does love him and now he back so she can tell! o i hope he remebers soonish and doesnt marry the stupid red head girl bc he belongs w sakura! thanks for making a sequel! thanks thanks thanks! cant wait for more!
riye chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love that story so much! I hope you're going to make a sequel, cause I'm a big fan of your stories!

Your stories ROCK!
hanihami chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
thank you so much for making a sequel! this chapter was terrific :) although it did surprise me that tsubasa and sasuke were engaged.. but then again, surprises are what makes stories great!

i can't wait for the next chapter.
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
*cries8 I already hate that Tsubasa character! She doesn't deserve Sasuke! Sakura is much better than her! I hope Sasuke regains his memories as soon as possible! So what happened to those three years? Post soon!
Sakura Haruno chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
y did u end TUS so my foot!More like Angst!Update!Make it not so sad
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Yay! Your wrote a sequel! It's been very interesting so far. I wonder what will happen next? I'll read the next chapter to find out. You did a great job with it! I look forward to reading the next chapter, whenever you get it out.

Keep up the good work!
lakalakalahs chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
omg a sequel! iloveyou

its so sad that sasuke doesnt remember sakura i almost cried and i didnt cry for like a year. Stupid tsubasa had to get in the wayD but shes important for the plot[i thinko.o] and ehmm i loved TUS so much gonna love this too:D wonder whats gonna make sasuke remmeber all those memories with sakura.

nice work:)
southboundcrissy chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
YAY!. :D

a sequel.

i loved the uchiha sweetheart. :)

it was just wow.

in the good way.

this is awesome.

*gasp*

tsubasa is ENGAGED to sasuke-kun?

*gasps again*.

i just want to throttle her!
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
T_T so sad! please update soon
irixyu-jon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
omg! i love you!

i love this story and I love that story and I love you xD
whiskysours chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Thank you. Thank you so much, I think I cannot say thank you enough _

I know that the story got published on the 23rd (and in that short of a time span you have 90 reviews, awesomeness), but I didn't see the email until this morning and and I got all excited when I saw that you had made the sequel!

I love the chapter, tis amazing. I can't wait for the rest of this story! You are a great writer and thanks so much again for making a sequel!
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »