Reviews for Mr Endlessly
Anoukk chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Sasuke doesn’t remember Sakura and now he's engaged! wow poor Sakura :'(

Perfect start beautifully written!

Update soon!
fan of yours chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
get your lazy ass working and UPDATE!
Autumn Misery chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Normally, sequels are poor attempts by the authors but this sequel really caught my attention. Absoutly wonderful writing and it immediately caught my attention. I absoutely adore your writing style. This sequel seems to be more serious but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Update soon and best wishes writing the next chapter,

mint.
schadenfreude-reality chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
SQUE! I LOVE YOU! I was so disappointed when The Uchiha Sweetheart ended like it did but now~ SEQUEL! YESS! Great writing as always and sadly I cannot hate Tsubasa even though she stole Sasuke, because she doesn't seem like a very mean person. Sigh. Oh well. Anyways, back to studying for finals for me. *gloom* Bye~
Yokaigurl chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You had me at 'the' lol

anyways, I know i didn't ask for a sequel *ASHAMED* but, your busy. Well, lost of people are. Or you could be lazy as you said.

Good luck!

p.s. could you check out my new sasu/saku? its pretty kewl and i was inspired by your oneshots. that how much of an influence you are. i hope its different to your writing and its my own. i don't want to be flamed because it was close to your writing. i just want to be mine.

thanks!

peace

Yokaigurl
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
wah! (cries with sakura)
aridarling chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
SCREAMS AH!

I CAN'T BELIEVE U DID A SEQUEL GOSH I'M SO SO MEGA HAPPY!SORRY I WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO HATED THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE UCHIHA SWEETHEART BECAUSE OF THE ENDING BUT NOW THAT U STARTED A SEQUEL I'M SO HAPPY AGAIN! THIS IS NOW ONCE MORE MY FAVORITEST STORY! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN AND NOW FOREVER AND EVER! OMGOSH THATNK YOU SO MUCH THANK U SO VERY MUCH! I LOVE U IN A HEALTHY WAY! AND I STILL LOVE THIS STORY SO VERY MUCH NOW THAT THERE'S A SEQUEL! YAY! I'M SO HAppy! YAY! BUT I'M LOVING THIS AGAIN BCUZ IT'S A SEQUEL! YAY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE DO! I CAN'T WAIT! THIS WILL ACTUALLY END AS A HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL! I HOPE! YAY!
saim chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
wow...you actually made a sequel? cool. i mean, i thought the way you ended 'the uchiha sweetheart' was completley unique and undone...and i like the way it ended, but i'm glad you made a sequel! i mean, this explains a whole lot and i hope it turns out to be as amazing as 'the uchiha sweetheart', or hopefully even better.

man, that's sad, the whole sasuke being engaged, i figured something like that would happen because of the end of 'TUS' but still, and the thing about her having the same eyes as sakura was pretty damn awesome...for some reason i extremley like the idea.

so i'm here, just little old me waiting anxiousley for you to update...you wouldnt disappoint me...would you? -bats eyelashes-

UPDATE SOON!
Tomochii-Chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGMGMGMGMGMG! SEQUAALL! KyaH! I'm sO FRIGGIN HAPPY! I kept biting my lip becuase I felt so sorry for Sakura T_T Hope you update soon!

And it's oki if you're lazy _ I KNOW lots of people are lazy XD LoL
berry-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
omg! when you wrote the last chapter of the Uchiha Sweetheart, i was so disappointed at the ending. I'm so glad that you made a sequel. one thing though, i really didn't think that sakura should have acted so strongly. she WAS really sad that sasuke didn't remember her. oh. well. I'm glad you updated. it really brings a smile on my face! :D
Chiyoko Sharingan chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I'm glad you wrote a sequal, but a shocker with the engaged part. I'll be waiting for the next chap!
GhostofYou chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
YAY! You're doing a sequel! The first chapter was magnificent!
Kiyuii-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Omg! A sequel! *.* Nha! Thanks so much for writting this fic, that I know will be wonderful just like the others! I'm your fan!
xrose45623 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Hello..D frm wht i can see, looks like Uchiha Sweetheart was a really awesome story but i'v actually never had the chance to read it.. and itz really long too.. so i dun think i will... lol but anywayz i read this and i understand wht's goin on.. so far it seems really good :D plz update soon again! this story sounds gr8 like all the other ones frm u _ and i'm excited to see if the ending for this will be happy or sad like the prequel :P

~Rose~
stfuSPARKS chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
thank you, thank you and tahnk you for posting a sequel!

i look forward to your future updates!

and this first chapter was amazing :)

good work!