Reviews for Mr Endlessly
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
*cries8 I already hate that Tsubasa character! She doesn't deserve Sasuke! Sakura is much better than her! I hope Sasuke regains his memories as soon as possible! So what happened to those three years? Post soon!
Sakura Haruno chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
y did u end TUS so my foot!More like Angst!Update!Make it not so sad
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Yay! Your wrote a sequel! It's been very interesting so far. I wonder what will happen next? I'll read the next chapter to find out. You did a great job with it! I look forward to reading the next chapter, whenever you get it out.

Keep up the good work!
lakalakalahs chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
omg a sequel! iloveyou

its so sad that sasuke doesnt remember sakura i almost cried and i didnt cry for like a year. Stupid tsubasa had to get in the wayD but shes important for the plot[i thinko.o] and ehmm i loved TUS so much gonna love this too:D wonder whats gonna make sasuke remmeber all those memories with sakura.

nice work:)
southboundcrissy chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
YAY!. :D

a sequel.

i loved the uchiha sweetheart. :)

it was just wow.

in the good way.

this is awesome.

*gasp*

tsubasa is ENGAGED to sasuke-kun?

*gasps again*.

i just want to throttle her!
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
T_T so sad! please update soon
irixyu-jon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
omg! i love you!

i love this story and I love that story and I love you xD
whiskysours chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Thank you. Thank you so much, I think I cannot say thank you enough _

I know that the story got published on the 23rd (and in that short of a time span you have 90 reviews, awesomeness), but I didn't see the email until this morning and and I got all excited when I saw that you had made the sequel!

I love the chapter, tis amazing. I can't wait for the rest of this story! You are a great writer and thanks so much again for making a sequel!
OThoress chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
so sad.

please update this sequel, with a happy ending please? ;;)
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wai!

I'm so glad you made a SEQUEL!
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wai!

I'm so glad you made a SEQUEL!
Ha Rin chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I-CANT-BELIEVE-IT! You ARE really writing a sequel for TUS! I love TUS, it is the best fic I've ever read. And one more thing I think you should know that TUS is being translated into Vietnamese and er, you can tell- by YOUR FANS!
orangeco chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
YOU WROTE A SEQUEL!

Yeah. I expected it, 'cause the ending hints the fact that you will be writing a continuation. I'm glad tha you did~

As usual, great chapter. Your stories are sad in a funny way, sad as in touching, and beautifully written. *melts*
jkasdfld chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
AH!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING A SEQUEL!

I LOVE YOU!
VcChick chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i can't wait to read the sequel

-VC