Reviews for Mr Endlessly
limemargaritas chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
Please update this story. This is one of my absolute favorites on this site, and I recently read a "Boys over Flowers" fic based off of this plot line. I realize that real life is more important than writing for this site, but please, when you have time, write a little something. It will be greatly appreciated.
tornupleather chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
Oh my goodness. I love this! Please update...yeahz? :-)
Redlink chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
U are sooooo cruel! How can u leave me like this with this huge cliffy? I hate u! Jk Iove all ur storks and read and all and yet u leave me like this? U big meany! Lol anywayz awesome story pretty please with sprinkles on top update this story and snow white!
windsilk chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
come baaaaack.

it's been nearly a year since you last updated this, and it breaks my heart in the best way possible.

I cry, I laugh, I flail, I falter. your story is like a chaotic mix of emotion and life and it breathes and I want to see, to read more.

this is so heartbreakingly sad and italicized-ly painful and filled with life and love, and I am desperate for more.

it's been nearly a year since you last updated this, and I wish with every fiber of my being that you would continue it again.

come baaaack. and update soon?
shadowdagger31 chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
oh my god! cliffie! i read this story again, and i fell in love all over again! update please! thanks for such a wonderful story! XD
Smle4me chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
PLEAASSSEEE update soon !
CynthionaX chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
hi yo!

i absolutly LOVE THIS!

your are a crack genious! and i lov you!

this fic and the uchiha sweetheart almost made me choked on laughter, something i never believed it would happen to me, you read it in FFs but it doesnt really gets till it happens to you!

this is the best crack fic ive ever read even if it have drama and angst it is very funny! and i lov funny cause in this world thats what lacks!

bye take care! i REALLY REALLY hope you continue this!
anundecidedteen chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
I just finished reading this, and I know you haven't updated in a while, but I'm interested to see how it ends and if Sasuke actually leaves if he learns the truth. I haven't read the sequel yet, but I'll do that later.

I was following your story "Shon", and I'm sorry the site deleted it, that is a bummer :( I hope you can just repost it under some other name, or at a different site and let us know, I really want to know how that ends as well: personally I hope that Sakura gains some confidence in the relationship, and it becomes more than just sex and hidden feelings. I enjoy your stories, and I hope that I can read more in the future :)
prospiitian chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
D: You're in a coma again, aren't you? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has reviewed like this, but ANOTHER CHAPTER! *Gets down on knees and clasps hands together in front of her and commences puppy dog eyes* Pwease?
Rimo7 chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
Please please update soon!
taniarulz123 chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
luv it xx plz update soon tc
luny ravings of the mad hatter chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
OMG. PLEASE UPDATE. I decided to not read this until it's finished because of the angst I can just smell a mile away, but I couldn't resist. This is so so so so depressing. I know Sasu-chan suffered in the prequel, but really i want him to suffer and grovel at Sakura's feet. BREAKING HIS PROMISE? THAT IS SO MEAN AND HE MUST KNOW THAT IT WAS SAKURA AND HE JUST HAD TO SAY THAT TO HER FACE! anyway. please update, this suspension is killing me.
Parpallee chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
i love all your stories but i think you're cruel for not updating for so long... i'm literally going crazy here waiting for the next chap. pretty please update soon! .
TulipsInTheSky chapter 13 . 6/21/2010