Reviews for Mr Endlessly
inlovewiththerainbow chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Please update :( I really loved the story :D
ochita127 chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
any chance that you'll update this?
clover1987 chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
I really really want you to come back so bad. I read the draft of this fic and wait for it was updated but it seem i will still must wait. (sigh)
KirraSimons chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
When will you come back? Oh, please,please,please... I've already read the story many times and I can't get over with it... I want to know what will happen next... I'm patiently waiting here for you... just for you... I keep on telling my friend how wonderful this story is... sighs I can't help it... hehehe )

I would love it if you come back here...
dontcountonit chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE? :( :
cbcherryblossom123 chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Hey you should reallly finish this story it i slike awesoek at first i thought that he really died but yeah he is still alive just with amnesia! i want this story to be complete so bad i love it so much! out of all the stories i read which are alot this is the best! here is my email since i do nopt have a login for since i tried and got confused! :-)
crispypeas chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
ARUGHASDLJF! A CLIFFHANGER!

I want to poke Sasuke in the ribs. Hard.

I would also like the story to be "Complete." ;)

Even though it's been over a year since your last chapter, do update! Please! Oh please! I will send you brownies! and sushi. and boba tea, if that catches your eye.

The ability to fly?

JOOOS.
sleepyStar1406 chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
Gaaah!

Pleaaaaaase updaaaateee...?

Pleaaaaase finish the story? Please please please please please? Yeah humour me? Yeah? Make your reader happy with the sign of "complete" in this ff? Umm? bring peace with it? Bring the sunshine and joy and laugh and sasusakunaru?

Ummm... Super curiouuuss!

Anyway: i give you THUMBS UP! Yeah! 4 THUMBS... So be kind, be nice, update? Hehe d _ b
cherryblossom123 chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
you write sooo good! i thought that the uchiha sweetheart was going to end like that so sadly but then i saw this sequel and was all like YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH HE WILL SOON REMEMBER HER! I love your writing and you should reallly finish this story. :-) ;0 :-)
CherryBlossomAvenger chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
This stoy is really fuggin AMAZING! :D but its been awhile since you updated it :( Please, please, please, please finish it! :) I'm totally in love with this! & Good luck with the outside world, it sucks sometimes :P

~CherryBlossomAvenger
Kaze and Kiba chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Great start...but will you ever finish? I get worried starting a story that hasn't been updated in so long. Don't give up! Give your readers a Christmas present- update and maybe an end to this interesting fic if your close to the end. Look at all the reviews you got for inspiration. I bet you'll get lots more if you finish.

Keep up the good work.

K&K
fuu-nk chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
WAAAAAH. you really totally kill me. .

please update soon.

but I also want for all of this to end already.

i'm so tired of all the turning of events and drama and such.

please.

please.

and please give us a good ending or I'll flame you! hahaha.

lol. and give you marsh mallows to burn in that flame :P

sasusaku pleaaaaaaaaase. 3 not the angsty painful one.

the happy happy fluffy heart jumping sasusaku :)
Black Emeralds chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
Ohh, Sai appeared again! I was wondering where he went :D psst, does he play a minor part in this story? (Just curious, that's all)

oh, oh! Please don't make Sasuke break that promise! :( YOU DON'T HOW MUCH THAT WOULD HURT ME! D: I'd hate you for that. (This story is SasuSaku, right?)

Sasuke, you dear clueless boy, I really hate how much a hurtful idiot you sometimes are. Really, I do.

Please update! You got to update! I'll be waiting here, patiently. Though, not as patient as Neji and his long hair :) :P
florever chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
omg can you

please please please

update T_T
AnimaniacXOX chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
BLEEEEAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!

YOU MADE A CLIFFY! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR! GAAAWWWDDD!
1,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »