Reviews for Mr Endlessly
sweetangelicprincess chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Update! Update! UPDATE!
please? smiles sweetly tehe you will, right? Right? Right?! pls do! :)
hama431 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
update
Christie chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I love your fic! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon! It's been 4 YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE!
HungryLemonGames chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Damn, continue this!
kEa-cHiI chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
uggghhh! i love this story! please update!

the angst and the drama! my heart is clenching and my stomach is curling!

and i want to dislike Sasuke's fiance but i can't since she's too nice and i hate hating nice people! the way you portray the characters are soooo nice even though they're partly OOC, that's okay, it suits the story!

pleasssssseeee update! the cliffie is killing me!
Katarin Kishika chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Hello O' great Angel-sama,

I am a NaruSaku shipper. I liked SasuSaku but never found love on it. But since reading your stories, I slowly started to like it more. It would still not be my number one, but I really enjoyed the way you wrote it.

Putting that aside, why, oh why won't you update this? It was so heart-breaking to see such a great fiction not be updated for a while with a cliffhanger to boot. I'm literally at tears now with the way things are... Too many feels!

Please, please update this. Give happiness to my budding SasuSaku heart.
Jibbless chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
.. :'( Why.. Did you have to stop? I'm crying :'(
Poppy Young chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Gahhhhhh UPDATE!
ayumu12 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
why?!
Jibbless chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY?! -Weeps and cries like Moaning Myrtle-
Elle.Ebullience chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Excuse me while I go bawl in the corner
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
All these years and this is still my favorite fanfiction of all. I feel like 5 years from now I'll still go to this story, hoping to miraculously find an update...
Jibbless chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Dear Angel,

YOU'RE KILLIN' ME HERE! GOD HELP I WON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK! GOD DAMN IT ANGEL! By the way, I'm that 'tiny hope' guest, but I didn't have an account before AND I was on my phone, so yeah.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yeah, I've turned super desperate now. I'm so. So. SO DESPERATE FOR YOU TO FINISH IT!
Again, I doubt you'd be reading this but.. I hope you continue this...
-depressingly cries and weeps like Moaning Myrtle in Harry Potter-
aina kula chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
How you you leave the story like this! Please finish it, it's breaking my heart.
Sfrostwolf chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
What have we done to deserve such punishment as a cliff hanger?! Don't do this to us! Update! Even if its just one last chapter, let us know what happens!
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »