Reviews for Mr Endlessly
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Pleeeeeease! Please update! Your work is amazing! I'm constantly re-reading while I wait for you to update but it makes my heart ache because is left at a Clifthanger TT_TT pleeeease update
nicoleb chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
How does this weeaboo crap have so many reviews?
unknown chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I'm still waiting...
ineversleep123 chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
im afraid that you abandoned this because its been a year since you updated this story.
Hotaru Himura chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
This story is breaking my heart! I want sasuke to remember Sakura now! Please! I want a happy ending! Please let someone like neji tell sasuke how much he loved her and she loved him back!
sweetangelicprincess chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Update! Update! UPDATE!
please? smiles sweetly tehe you will, right? Right? Right?! pls do! :)
hama431 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
update
Christie chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I love your fic! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon! It's been 4 YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE!
HungryLemonGames chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Damn, continue this!
kEa-cHiI chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
uggghhh! i love this story! please update!

the angst and the drama! my heart is clenching and my stomach is curling!

and i want to dislike Sasuke's fiance but i can't since she's too nice and i hate hating nice people! the way you portray the characters are soooo nice even though they're partly OOC, that's okay, it suits the story!

pleasssssseeee update! the cliffie is killing me!
Katarin Kishika chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Hello O' great Angel-sama,

I am a NaruSaku shipper. I liked SasuSaku but never found love on it. But since reading your stories, I slowly started to like it more. It would still not be my number one, but I really enjoyed the way you wrote it.

Putting that aside, why, oh why won't you update this? It was so heart-breaking to see such a great fiction not be updated for a while with a cliffhanger to boot. I'm literally at tears now with the way things are... Too many feels!

Please, please update this. Give happiness to my budding SasuSaku heart.
Jibbless chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
.. :'( Why.. Did you have to stop? I'm crying :'(
Poppy Young chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Gahhhhhh UPDATE!
ayumu12 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
why?!
Jibbless chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY?! -Weeps and cries like Moaning Myrtle-
1,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »