Reviews for Mr Endlessly
Insipid Inane chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
another great work and i'm hoping for a continuation of this story from this chapter in the near future,,(the nearest future if possible),, i'm still waiting and hoping and actually re-reading this story and chapter,, really wishing i can get an update on you and that you're still into this,, writing this story,,anyways keep on writing and never lose hope,, :)

sincerely and forever faithful to Mr Endlessly,
me.
yixingwithme chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
this story still breaks my heart ; A ;
i hope you'll continue this, even if it's been a looooong while
alldaylong chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
im gonna cry.
HAVE YOU LEFT FOR GOOD?
DONT ABANDON THIS BEAUTIFULLY SAD FIC OMGOMG
ellen chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Please upload as soon as you can cause this is really good
Girlalicious chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Where'd you go? This must be the worst punishment readers can receive: not knowing what happens next; leaving readers on the edge waiting for the next update
What
Have
We
Done
To
Be subjected
To this
CRUELTY?
If you don't want to comeback and update and be apart of fanfiction anymore
You could at least write a one chapter ending for all these wonderful stories you've started
3 YEARS
let's not make it more
gonzalesgurl95 chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
U have too make more of this story I love it is much make more plz
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Please update faster! I want to know what happens after Sasuke asks her "THE" question! Please.
Sincerely,
Mea
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Please update this Soon! I'm begging u!

PLEASE! PLEASE!PLEASE! PLEASE!
tiny hope chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
I'm crying my broken heart out right now because I know this is gonna be one of those stories that are left unfinished. You could have at least stopped at an ending where it wasn't a cliff hanger.. Goddamn it, this story was so good & interesting.. probably the only story (this includes "The Uchiha Sweetheart") I've truly cried at.. Oh man.. I'm going to cry again.. :'( it feels as if I'm going through a breakup! I may sound desperate & I doubt you'd be reading this after like.. 3 years or something, but I hope you'd finish this..

I hope you finish it with sasuke remembering everything & loovvignnggg sakuurrraaaa-chaaaan again!
Ms.McCartney-Lennon chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Amazing story as always! Please update. :)
sakura12908 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I ABSOLUTLY love this! Please update soon! Is it just me or is Sasuke saying some things that really want me to kill him?!
blowfishangie chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
i love thisthis story
apyon chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
"I have to tell her that I'm breaking that promise."

why do you always break my heart? Just when I finally think that he remembers her or his feelings...trust me my heart was soaring way past the clouds just waiting for him to say the right words. Oh, he said the right words alright, just the right words to cause me to plummet back to earth and 2 incredibly FAT tears to fall from my eyes. Damn woman! i can't even imagine how Sakura could still keep up on talking with that guy, I mean I love Sasuke but he is being such an ass! Does he really not have any consideration for her feelings?

okay I'm ranting and probably being quite annoying now. Sakura is strong, she's gone through a lot and Sasuke, well he just wouldn't be Sasuke if he wasn't an arrogant ass.

so, I'd just like to say that you are a really great author, truly you are...please please update this story please? Some may only hope but my fangirl heart depends on it.

hehehe take care of yourself, god Bless You and please dont forget to update
andrea chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
...hi. You left this on a cliffhanger. For three. Whole. Years. Admittedly, I only started reading this like, what...three hours ago ? Eh. ANYWAY. What worries me is it has indeed been THREE YEARS since you updated this story. Nat gud, Angel Puppeteer-san, NAT GUD. *dead* anyway, you left it on cliffy please update soon yadda yadda yadda. ON TO THE GOOD STUFF ! This story and The Uchiha Sweetheart are so fantabulously awesomesauce I want to cry. And I have, numerous times. Repeatedly. The way you articulately narrate Sakura and Sasuke's LOVE LOVE SHAKESPEAREAN TRAGEDY OMAGAH ROMANCE is amazing. Truly, it is. Therefore, something so amazing should be FINISHED, right ?! Or updated. Preferrably sooner rather than later, Angel Puppeteer-san ? HOLY MOLY GREAT AUNT ABOVE, super long review. o.0 *dead* err... Well. DISREGARD ANY FLAMISH TONES TOWARD YOUR INFREQUENCY OF MR ENDLESSLY UPDATION AND PLEASE FIND IT WITHIN YOURSELF TO UPDATE AND KEEP UP THE SANITY OF YOUR MANY RABID FANS. This be all. Arigatou !
Arlianne chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Please update my life depends on it LOL!
1,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »