Reviews for Mr Endlessly
pierce through the heart chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Wow. This was beautiful. This story made me feel like wanting to stop, because it was so hard to continue reading -with all the drama, and foolish Sasuke having amnesia -but I couldn't.

I was so immersed with your story, I continued even though it felt depressing.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Please come back. Please update this story. God. I'm crying after reading the last chapter. Pleeeease update! You're one of the best writers here and please finish this fic.
vic chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
Why won't you finish this! What a cliff hanger.
Justanotherdudet chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
I know that you probably won't read this.
I also know that you probably aren't even on anymore.
And lastly, I know that you and I haven't a single personal connection whatsoever.
But I'd just like to tell you that your fanfiction is still exceedingly of high quality with the plot being of extreme originality. It always annoys me to no end when writers 'disappear' without tying the loose ends of their story, but I understand that everyone has a life outside of this. Heck, I'm a writer too.
But the point is - no matter what you're doing now, I'd just like you to know that me and several hundred more people are all still waiting for the next chapter of this fanfic. It'd do a great favor for the community if you would be so kind as to publish perhaps another chapter or so.
The point is - please update. :3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Pleeeeeease! Please update! Your work is amazing! I'm constantly re-reading while I wait for you to update but it makes my heart ache because is left at a Clifthanger TT_TT pleeeease update
nicoleb chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
How does this weeaboo crap have so many reviews?
unknown chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I'm still waiting...
ineversleep123 chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
im afraid that you abandoned this because its been a year since you updated this story.
Hotaru Himura chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
This story is breaking my heart! I want sasuke to remember Sakura now! Please! I want a happy ending! Please let someone like neji tell sasuke how much he loved her and she loved him back!
sweetangelicprincess chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Update! Update! UPDATE!
please? smiles sweetly tehe you will, right? Right? Right?! pls do! :)
hama431 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
update
Christie chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I love your fic! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon! It's been 4 YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE!
HungryLemonGames chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Damn, continue this!
kEa-cHiI chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
uggghhh! i love this story! please update!

the angst and the drama! my heart is clenching and my stomach is curling!

and i want to dislike Sasuke's fiance but i can't since she's too nice and i hate hating nice people! the way you portray the characters are soooo nice even though they're partly OOC, that's okay, it suits the story!

pleasssssseeee update! the cliffie is killing me!
Katarin Kishika chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Hello O' great Angel-sama,

I am a NaruSaku shipper. I liked SasuSaku but never found love on it. But since reading your stories, I slowly started to like it more. It would still not be my number one, but I really enjoyed the way you wrote it.

Putting that aside, why, oh why won't you update this? It was so heart-breaking to see such a great fiction not be updated for a while with a cliffhanger to boot. I'm literally at tears now with the way things are... Too many feels!

Please, please update this. Give happiness to my budding SasuSaku heart.
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »