Reviews for Mr Endlessly
rikary chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Nasan ka na? Wag mo kaming bitinin.
It's been 4 years already. T_T
Girly girl chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
PLEASE UPDATE.
OMG, pleeeeease.
I love your stories so, so much and I can't bear the fact you've been gone so long! *sad chibi eyes*
I know you have a life outside the FanFiction world and you have your own things to do and stuff, but pleeasse for the love of cheese, u.p.d.a.t.e
At least maybe ONE more chapter? Please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty, pretty please?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Oh my God I love this story! And I loved the uchiha sweetheart as well :) I hope u continue it plz don't abandon it (que puppy dog eyes). Plz make this a sasusaku ending the two of them have been through so much :'(
Insipid Inane chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
another great work and i'm hoping for a continuation of this story from this chapter in the near future,,(the nearest future if possible),, i'm still waiting and hoping and actually re-reading this story and chapter,, really wishing i can get an update on you and that you're still into this,, writing this story,,anyways keep on writing and never lose hope,, :)

sincerely and forever faithful to Mr Endlessly,
me.
yixingwithme chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
this story still breaks my heart ; A ;
i hope you'll continue this, even if it's been a looooong while
alldaylong chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
im gonna cry.
HAVE YOU LEFT FOR GOOD?
DONT ABANDON THIS BEAUTIFULLY SAD FIC OMGOMG
ellen chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Please upload as soon as you can cause this is really good
Girlalicious chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Where'd you go? This must be the worst punishment readers can receive: not knowing what happens next; leaving readers on the edge waiting for the next update
What
Have
We
Done
To
Be subjected
To this
CRUELTY?
If you don't want to comeback and update and be apart of fanfiction anymore
You could at least write a one chapter ending for all these wonderful stories you've started
3 YEARS
let's not make it more
gonzalesgurl95 chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
U have too make more of this story I love it is much make more plz
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Please update faster! I want to know what happens after Sasuke asks her "THE" question! Please.
Sincerely,
Mea
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Please update this Soon! I'm begging u!

PLEASE! PLEASE!PLEASE! PLEASE!
tiny hope chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
I'm crying my broken heart out right now because I know this is gonna be one of those stories that are left unfinished. You could have at least stopped at an ending where it wasn't a cliff hanger.. Goddamn it, this story was so good & interesting.. probably the only story (this includes "The Uchiha Sweetheart") I've truly cried at.. Oh man.. I'm going to cry again.. :'( it feels as if I'm going through a breakup! I may sound desperate & I doubt you'd be reading this after like.. 3 years or something, but I hope you'd finish this..

I hope you finish it with sasuke remembering everything & loovvignnggg sakuurrraaaa-chaaaan again!
Ms.McCartney-Lennon chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Amazing story as always! Please update. :)
sakura12908 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I ABSOLUTLY love this! Please update soon! Is it just me or is Sasuke saying some things that really want me to kill him?!
blowfishangie chapter 13 . 11/24/2012