Reviews for Mr Endlessly
Gahhhhhh UPDATE!
ayumu12 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
why?!
Jibbless chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY?! -Weeps and cries like Moaning Myrtle-
Elle.Ebullience chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Excuse me while I go bawl in the corner
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
All these years and this is still my favorite fanfiction of all. I feel like 5 years from now I'll still go to this story, hoping to miraculously find an update...
Jibbless chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Dear Angel,

YOU'RE KILLIN' ME HERE! GOD HELP I WON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK! GOD DAMN IT ANGEL! By the way, I'm that 'tiny hope' guest, but I didn't have an account before AND I was on my phone, so yeah.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yeah, I've turned super desperate now. I'm so. So. SO DESPERATE FOR YOU TO FINISH IT!
Again, I doubt you'd be reading this but.. I hope you continue this...
-depressingly cries and weeps like Moaning Myrtle in Harry Potter-
aina kula chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
How you you leave the story like this! Please finish it, it's breaking my heart.
Sfrostwolf chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
What have we done to deserve such punishment as a cliff hanger?! Don't do this to us! Update! Even if its just one last chapter, let us know what happens!
rikary chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Nasan ka na? Wag mo kaming bitinin.
It's been 4 years already. T_T
Girly girl chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
PLEASE UPDATE.
OMG, pleeeeease.
I love your stories so, so much and I can't bear the fact you've been gone so long! *sad chibi eyes*
I know you have a life outside the FanFiction world and you have your own things to do and stuff, but pleeasse for the love of cheese, u.p.d.a.t.e
At least maybe ONE more chapter? Please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty, pretty please?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Oh my God I love this story! And I loved the uchiha sweetheart as well :) I hope u continue it plz don't abandon it (que puppy dog eyes). Plz make this a sasusaku ending the two of them have been through so much :'(
Insipid Inane chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
another great work and i'm hoping for a continuation of this story from this chapter in the near future,,(the nearest future if possible),, i'm still waiting and hoping and actually re-reading this story and chapter,, really wishing i can get an update on you and that you're still into this,, writing this story,,anyways keep on writing and never lose hope,, :)

sincerely and forever faithful to Mr Endlessly,
me.
yixingwithme chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
this story still breaks my heart ; A ;
i hope you'll continue this, even if it's been a looooong while
alldaylong chapter 12 . 4/3/2013