Reviews for Second Chances
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Looks and sounds interesting. Can't wait to read more of it.
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Definitely keep going! I love well written time travel fics, and I can't find nearly enough with the Winchesters.
sentarla chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
wow, great chapter, you made such a fantastic start, very well written. I think it is really funny that you came up with this storyline and then in season 4 we have a similar one :-) It would be great if you could dust this one off and come back...please
anikin212 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
you should con't this story
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This is a really really good idea. Keep going. This really has potential. i can't wait to read more.
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
wow great start

plz continue with the story

update soon plz
wcfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Of course you shoulsd continue the story. It'll be a crime to drop a story of the Winchesters...THE WINCHESTERS...getting a second chance. I'm expecting a second chapter...please...
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
God this was almost a death fic...wow this was so good, Dean' emotions I mean.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Great first chapter-please continue!
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
damn...like thats pretty damn good. Hope the rest of the story is as good as the first chapter!
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh, cool idea! Scary thought, for Dean to be waiting for his trial while Sam is basically dead. So Dean is not his legal guardian, then, because he's in prison? Is that why he can't just say to let Sam go? I'm a little confused on that aspect...

Great start. I look forward to the next chapter.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Awesome job. I can't wai too see what happens next. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rocker Dunn chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow. This is really good so far adn you have the audience hooked. I am looking forward to reading more of this. Good luck!