Reviews for Code Xana Episode 16: When You’re Strange
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
great
chaostheory1989 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
So few people know of The Doors, People are strange is one of my personal favourites alongside the ghost song and the end (only the original pressing though not the post apocalypse now) It was short but sweet as hell, now if you don't mind I am going to try and listen to every The Doors song i have (which is all of them)
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ok, to explain...

He's not that strong. The reason I mentioned the memory implants was because that is what Xana used. Sorry if I was to subtle on that. With Ark, Xana knew Dante wouldn't go it alone so Xana chose the one he saw as the weakest on Lyoko to spare. So Ark was spared while everyone else got a memory implant. Well, not everyone, just those in the local area of Kadic Academy. But Ark proved he was a good warrior, kind of.

Also, I wanted to show what happens when you go back to soon. The SC doesn't stop you from going back right after being sent back to Earth but you are hurt badly if you do. Ark's organs were destroyed, why he bled so much and why I added the "Felt like there was nothing there" because there wasn't. Since the show never explains why they can't just go back I did.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ok. Well... I really don't know what to say.

Honestly I'm confused after reading this. From what I understand Xana messed in peoples memories. Is he already that strong? Or he somehow used the implants that Jim mentioned about. And how Ark resist it? And why Ark Miller? Is that supposed to be a role that Xana wants put him in? Or Xana knew that Ark wouldn't be affected with the attack and created Ark Miller in others memories just to make it harder for Ark to stop him?

Sorry if this rev sounds stupid, but I'm really lost.

Anyway I'll wait for the next episodes. I wonder what you prepared this time.

See ya.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
ah well, i may get an account at some point but if not i cud drop my MSN in my next review
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Interesting episode.

I hope Mira isn't killed by Xana. If she is, Ark would probably blame the group for it and they would have to call their parents, which after reading episode 8 where Samantha (Older Sanne) flips off at them, I shudder even thinking about how all the other former lyoko warriors would react.

Until next time.
Fred And George Weasley's Girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
ok i will put it on and what whent screwy with the original Code Xana Episode 16