Reviews for Sit Still Look Pretty
Didine34790 chapter 32 . 7/31/2011
Great story !

I loved it!
ImTheNana chapter 32 . 5/29/2011
I almost didn't read this, but Lorelai having a sister intrigued me. I have to say, well done, and the way Luke was segued in was smooth and very well done. I really enjoyed the story! You should be proud :)
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 32 . 12/16/2007
Okay, it took me seven months, but I finally found the time to finish reading this! These past seven months, the last six chapters have been piles up in my inbox! I'm SO SO SO glad I finally finished this! :) LOVED IT! :D
cywen69 chapter 32 . 7/3/2007
It took me a while to read this story. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy the topic of it or not. I gotta tell you though, this was such a great story. I loved the whole dynamic of the extended family. I never knew that anyone could be a bigger bitch then Emily, but Eliza takes the cake hands down. My only question is what ever happened with Clive? Did he just let her go without any questions? Did she break the law with him? Just a few unanswered questions.

This was such a great story, very unique.

Wendy
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 32 . 5/19/2007
It's perfect! I love it!
Aki and Tenshi chapter 32 . 5/15/2007
Wow, this story was good. Very adventurous. I'm glad Lorelai's sister came around eventually.
carmagirl chapter 32 . 5/15/2007
i love this story, love the wring and a great plot, an overall great job!

~~
literatiwhore chapter 32 . 5/15/2007
aww, very good ending!
lilienprinzessin chapter 32 . 5/15/2007
Wow - that was a bit of a rushed end. Why stopping here? I liked the Elisa/Lorelai scene - but there's so much more potential. How do they continue from there? What about Emily? Bailey?
chelsea chapter 32 . 5/15/2007
END? NO.. I love this story.. you have to continue on with LLs life now
Wonderlandgabby chapter 32 . 5/15/2007
yay good story loved it
bianca89 chapter 32 . 5/15/2007
Happy endings will always be my favourite type of endings! Congratulations an a job well done. Your story is great.
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
A Superb story definatly worth reading! Captures the Gilmore Style perfectly with every "I seem remember a time when..." - The Want to be Gilmore Review
ProFfeSseR chapter 32 . 5/14/2007
Ah that's perfect. Glad it all ended well. Great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 32 . 5/14/2007
wow! loved the last chapter! are you gonna do a sequel or something? cause you really should!