Reviews for Open Your Eyes
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/21
Whoa! So deep. I love it
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Wow, this was awesome. I never though Sessy could be nice (a better word might be merciful though). Loved this! :D

-KW13
kazukikari chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
okay i could not help but laugh when sesshomaru said :It's deformed", i started to laugh so hard that my dad thought i was going crazy.

i love this though i wished Sesshomaru would have helped her, oh well its not my story.
you did an awsome job! i giv it 5/5 :D

KAZU
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
add more lovely chapter please!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
awwwe...i guess that was the end.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Sessumaru helped them? Hm! So he does help his brother! This is a sad story! :') but it's a good short story too! Thanks for writting and sharing it!

~Kate~
SesshomaruLoverandWife chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I personally think you should add more to thls story. I really enjoyed it.
Anisney-Robin chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oo! O! Add more, please add more! This is getting interesting and taking a different turn than other fanfics taking place right after Inutaisho dies. Please I gots ta know more!
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
wow great story! hope for more chapters sometime.
40Anonymous04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I definatly think you should add more chapters! It'd be interesting to see what will happen but if you decide not to then that's fine since it'll still be a very good one shot. I will add it to my alert list just in case. :)
Seriyuu chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this sounds a lot like a beginning of a wonderful story, please add more chapters!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Leave it at that. It's beautiful and very well done. Sad, but realistic-knowing her sons future, so awful until Kagome comes along, helps with the sadness. Go Sesshomaru! Good for you, bringing them there, even if you're still a stuck up jerk about blood lines and the like.
Wowzer313 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow. You've left me almost speechless. But not speechless enough to leave you a great review! That was beautiful. I don't really see many fics from Izayoi's POV, and I don't really see many done in this little slice of time. It was very refreshing, and heartbreaking to the core. Lovely Job. ~Wowzer313
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
i say add a few more chapters although it is good you can picture where she is and how she is feeling still sesshomaru never ceases to amaze me
Tetsuni chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That is so bittersweet! It will be a pity to stop here. I think you should continue)