Reviews for Silver Sands
andrew chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
WHAT!
andrew chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
WHAT OATH! this is confusing. Who is Elizabeth talking to?
andrew chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
well, I like it... how do we get on deck? *ahem* delete that last part. just a bit crazy today. Just like Elizabeth and Gibbs and Jack and everyone else
Insanity rise chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
Aw, I have no more to read *prods& This is such a great story. I hope you'll update...please? Really though, it would be a shame for this to end. I love your writing!
Insanity rise chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
I can't wait to see what happens! This is really getting exciting! I like it when things get "complicated", it keeps things interesting. Man, you have such an awesome story!
Insanity rise chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
Wowzers this is getting awesome! I really like this story! I hope all this building suspense is leading to something
Insanity rise chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Wow, I'm clueless to what's really going on, and I like that. Talk about excitement...I''m so hooked on this amazing story!
Insanity rise chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
Wow, I liked that last line! You have trouble with reviews? XD It's nothing to cry over, I had a story that went 22 chapters with only around 4 or 5. Seriously, if you like the story, just keep going. I'm really liking this one so far!
Insanity rise chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
My goodness this is getting exciting! I can't wait to see what happens!
Insanity rise chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Whoa, getting more intersting by the sentence! She sure is confused! I would be too...That's just too weird. And yeah, Jacks's back! XD Even weirder...I'm so excited to read more!
Insanity rise chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Whoa! Awesome! I love your writing style! I would be rather disturbed in said dream. Great work! D
Insanity rise chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Awesome! I've been pulled in ! XD So far this seems like a very interesting conceot, I wonder what's going to happen!
sorrytosayimgone chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
I think I'm getting a glimpse of what's going on here. I think.

I must say, I enjoyed reading this story a lot more than your other one, "To Say Hello and Goodbye," I believe it's called. the detail in this story is so much more percise, and I'm really getting into the mysterious vibe ebbing off of it.

sorry it took so long for me to review one of your stories!
sorrytosayimgone chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
D:

I'm sorry that more people aren't reviewing, hon.

of course, this is probably a very long time ago and I'm just being stupid. (;

may I point out that when you want to go to a certain chapter (other than the first) in a story, you have to go to the first chapter, well, first, so that automatically gives the first chapter one hit?

just in case it helps.

still reading your story, so my final review will be at your current last chapter!

(x
jasmineflower001 chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
whoa, now its making sense. where's the copies now? are they evil?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »