Reviews for Good Night
CrysWimmer chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Very nice. I liked the characterizations... not enough to read out there about 9. I loved the dialogue.
hopelessromantic4life chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Daw!
Amber chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This is lovely. Your expression of mannerisms and ability to write suiting dialog is impressive! This reads like watching Eccleston and Piper feels. Hats off to you!
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Well written, well characterized, and everything was just perfect! I wish there were more Ninth stories on this site, he was the one to kickstart the series in the first place. Anyways, I love how you made him seem so cold and detached…but as time went by, you made me realize that this person who was talking, comforting, soothing was MY first Doctor. I find it nostalgic because I can actually picture this in my head and how Rose could be so naive and how the Doctor recounts all his past Companions. (It's nice to see that he remembers all his past friends and cares for the future ones.) Plus, the whole subtext and the romantic antics was really hilarious.

…too bad, there was going to be romance at the end and the beginning with Ten.

Great job!
Maggy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I'm oh so late to the Dr. Who party (the last few years have been a mess) ... and it's lovely to see a familiar name! I guess we are fated to keep meeting in one-shot-season fanfics! :-)
(Can't seem to warm to #10)
Love this story!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awww.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Glad I found this story. Very enjoyable.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is done exceptionally well and really who knows, i mean the doctor never mentioned names so why couldnt this have happened. The show just doesnt do the 'domestic' too well is all. Have to admit always did think it weird that the girls just went with him when in reality he's a stranger, especially those set in this day and age lol! So I found Rose's initial and sudden panic at the beginning not only really amusing but also dead spot on serious.

The Doctor couldnt have been done better for this whole scene. His reactions to her, the unintentional flirting and easy teasing and Rose's reactions to him and the whole thing were brill! Personally I think you got Eccleston's (cant spell it sorry) Doctor down to a T, stern and almost slightly cruel yet kind and amusing too. Oh and much much older than her...deffo got that sense right.

You know this is a fav, not sure i can really explain why but i just really really like this one! _ Expect to see your story hits go up from my rereading of it ;P
JennyLeigh chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very good story! Very well written. I love how well you wrote the Doctor. I love the concept of the story as well as how beautifully simple it is.

Can't wait to read more of your writing!
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Fantastic, this! I just love it.
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was actually realistic. I liked it. I could really see Nine doing all those things, I could practically hear him saying the lines. Only a few grammar and spelling errors, otherwise good job.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
The dramatic irony was so thick here that I tripped over it and started choking. No, really. It was. Still, I enjoyed it (despite the tripping and choking) and it seems a sort of nicely possible/accurate thing that might happen off screen. It was cute, it was touching, and the part that made it work the best was that it was all so very within the realm of possibility for these characters and this setting. I think that's what made me enjoy it the most.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Aww. Very sweet and tender, and somewhat sad.
Kimura chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Very nice. I totally would have clocked him if he'd done that fake romance thing on me. ... That might be because I'm a romantic ...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Great story! I really liked! The Doctor seemed a bit too open. I'm not sure if he would've been. It seems like a mix between 9th and 10th Doctor. Really good story, though! I wish something like that happened in the show!