Reviews for Laid Bare
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
You need to write more stories featuring Raven and Speedy, preferably m rated ones.

I like how you have them both In character.

You write really well.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
So cute
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

That was very sweet. They're being so thoughtful of each other. And now she's not afraid to actually show a little affection in public! That's progress.

I'd love to see Hawaiian-shirt-guy's face in a few moments.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You don't like the ending? Why ever not? She made the plateau; she finally reached the continental divide, finally realized what she was looking at, finally ...

I think you do the "in-character" Raven better than anyone else I've read on FFnet. Oh, there are LOTS of decent writers who have explored Raven's possibilities and pushed the boundaries of what she might BECOME (for that matter, I like to think I'm one of them) but to use the character "as-is", without addition or subtraction, expressing only the clear light of canon in her actions and thoughts ... at THIS you excel. It's a true joy to read, and this wonderful little chapter is a stellar example.

And you have a follow-up chapter? Let's see.
craizypet chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
haha, lol! nice one!
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
awww! so cheesy romance! do you know how much i love this type of cheese! edan right! lol, haha, loved it!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
*sniff* Well if that isn't the cutest thing... ever! I agree with you, I didn't really like the 1st chapter's ending, it didn't seem finished. But now you have finished it!

Ammie
0forever-nemo0 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I absolutely loved the first chapter and the second just makes me happy. Like I've said before; there are just not enough speedy/raven stories out there. Plenty of rob/rae or rae/x but I can hardly find any new good speedy/raven. sorry to drabble on but this was great.
cat-of-luck chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Aw...I definitely love the second chapter. It reminds me of Stupid Cupid, which I hope you continue soon.

:D
bellecatastrophe chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Well, not that I could EVER expect anything but brilliant from you...

]

*shrug* Maybe this chapter was pointless, but ah well. I liked it :). Ohh, and even though I couldn't make sense of your note at the bottom, I liked THAT too. 24th March - My birthday :).

Anyway; Brilliant - as per usual.

Je t'aime? :)
roniloveu chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
love this story!

keep em coming!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Aw, that was so sweet. I could see Roy and Raven going to a carnival and doing that. Very cute!

Chica
Tokyo Blue chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
That was so cute. Please update soon.
cheekylildevil chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
funny

great job

Indi
Paosheep chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Cute. _

I liked it. The lack of details in the beginning works well; at first I thought he was flirting with someone else, and that only made me like him more when I found out what he was really watching. It was also affectionate without being especially physical, and I thought that was very fitting for the pair.

It's good.