Reviews for Late Bloomers
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was so funny and sweet!
Hylia'grace chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awh
I really wish she had lived in sevs time
It would have been nice to have a beautiful girl bring out the best in him
Great story
I was too keen on the part where she compared snape to a dog as that was more pity than affection
But I understood where you where coming from
Cigarettes-and-Knives chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
aw, this was so sweet! i loved it!
The Civilised Savage chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love this story. I can relate to Tara on a number of things but especially having a crush on a teacher no-one else likes. But no-one knows about my crush cuz no-one really knew me in high school...

Anyway I like the story and the way it was written :)
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Yeah. Yeah, I think this love. This story is love. Good golly.
Persephoniii chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I read this story some time ago, back in 2001 or 2002. I just recently stumbled upon it again and I have to say, GREAT JOB. It was HILARIOUS. Not only that, but you really captured the british prose PERFECTLY. This actually sounds as though it could be a chapter in a Harry Potter book. (well, possibly one of the earlier light-hearted books...)

I'm a sucker for romance, but I'm glad that you didn't stick them together. The romanctic in me wanted them to get together, but at the same time, I'm glad that Snape conducted himself in a 'teacherly' manner. I liked this. ALOT.
Ricoch3t chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aw...

So darned sweet I could just sprinkle it on my porridge!
snuggles chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aw so cute! I love it. I've been there actually. sadly. (except the being beautiful part... and the teacher apologizing part)
coll chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
cool- i liked it- prehaps another chapter?
crystalwish chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aw. Adorable~!~
Laenri chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
That was sweet, write a sequel please!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
*laughs* That would be ME at Hogwarts.

I love this story, and I keep loving it every time that I read it.

Great job! *thumbs up*

I really do like this story... very cute.
Mandy chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
That is soo sweet fanfic! KEEP IT UP! i loved the fact how it could actually be possible. i mean, Snape's reaction and the characters. 99% of thes snape fanfics r totally whack and think that draco all of the sudden the hero. and snape is a sex machine! BUt ur fic rox!
Reality chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
~_~ Please make another story where Snape is happy!
MuseDePandora chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I loved it! That was great! I just saw Dumbledore choking on his cocoa and getting pat on the back. That was priceless! Snape the wonder dog! What a wonderful little ficlet. I'm deffinitely going to have my mother read this . . .yes, I share Snape fics with my mother. Ah,come on, Alan Rickman's voice, who wouldn't melt like butter? I loved him in Sense and Sensibility. Wonderful story. Excellent grammar, characterization, and spelling. Thank you for sharing it. I'm so glad I happened upon it. (Just so happens when I search a genre in a fandom, I start at the back of the archives, with the oldest stories. So that's how I found this piece.)