Reviews for Bring Me Back
JenovaVII chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This really captivated me. It's a real shame you haven't updated in so long, and an even bigger shame if you never continue it.
ToraYashaChan chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
O.O this story is actually really interesting. I know you haven't updated in a while, but you should update.
chirikyubi chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
OMG whens the next chapter being uploaded? i can't wait to read it!1
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
MORE! It's been a year and a bit already. Please update? I wanna know what this Tanake dude is looking for Sano...*dies of anticipation*
fan girl 666 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
sounds like a very cool story i loved the first two chapters and so wanna read the next as soon as possible
kuroiyousei chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I wait in the corner, a long-suffering statue in the image of an eternal Saitou/Sano devotee, for the return of love and light...
Shu'halo chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Im SO glad that i was finally able to find a SaitouxSano fic...there's hardly any out there, let alone good ones. I sincerely hope you continue to update this story at some hasn't been updated in a while...

Try to update soon!(no
FloofWolfe chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
No updates lately? Dang, I really liked the direction this was going in. And the way you write Sano's attitude is perfect - a 'certain individual' selling a 'certain drug' in 'certain places'...that made me laugh so hard!
Glea chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
I love the idea of this fic, and am really ineterested and eager to read more Update asap thank you!
Glea chapter 1 . 5/17/2008

That last statement said by Saitou.. (atleast I expect it to be him) was such a sweetie. I could see Saitou's expression, and as well Sano's too. /smirks/

Way to go!
Mellow chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Update please! D
mercyonmeplease chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
please update soon and keep up with this story...theres not nearly enough stories for this amazing fandom and good authors like yourself are hard to come by...argh i loved the whole interaction between sano and saitou...SO FREAKIN PERFECT!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
laura chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
hey, great story! you are right, there are too few SaitouxSano stories. update soon for us poor deprived sxs fangirls. :)
Alex chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
It's good to see that some people are still interested in these two. I sure am. ;D

This is a wonderful story so far, and I'm really anxious to see what happens. I hope you decide to continue, and soon!