Reviews for Lone Memories
fireguy0922 chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
This is one of the top few I've read. Please update this story. It's most likely dead though, but eh. Update it PLEASE.
Blackseal84 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Aw man that was just awesome I hope you continue the story cause that cliffhanger had my jaw on the floor
Gemini011 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Chasing butterflies? Wow, Shinji. Just wow.
Jay boomer chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Dude 4 years what the hell
TURP chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
bizarre but i'm liking it
justbehappydammit chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Oooo, the plot thickens!
JDH1080 chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
very great chapter for a very great story, i demand a 13th chapter, come on write it, you know you want to, ill give you a cyber cookie
Anais chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
hey! When actuallity this fic! It is great! Please, actuallity!
tabornator chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
ITS ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME! it took 10 chapters for the those two to get together! at least it was done well! ) hope the mystery girl isnt Rei, and that she might try to take Shinji away from Asuka.
asukandshinji chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
I am really curious about what happens next in this story. Please update when you get the chance.
The Mann chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Wut Summer break lasts 2 years? Could u please start writing again
starburst98 chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
F

that is all.
Loco77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
termina el foc T.T T.T no dejes a los lectores con las ganas :)
Tarl Zaralka chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Wow that is the best cliffhanger ever, Asuka is going to be so pissed in the next chapter. I hope you get around to updating it, I would love to see how this story continues.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Oh man, after the cliffhanger in chapter twelve, you gotta come back to this story at some point. I know that you are mainly working with "Deviance from the Norm" but plase come back to this one at some point, too. I am havign a fun time being rarely and pleasently surprised for once trying to figure out what is going on.