Reviews for Goddess in My Pocket"
Honeycreeper chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I first read this back in 20 or so and loved it! It soon became a long lost favorite because I never found it again (the fansite it was on closed down I believe). I am so glad I did, because this is the best Mummy fic. I really loved it.
Toni Isis chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
oh my god im soo happy...I rmemeber reading this in 2001 and printing it off to read it again and again and now i have found it again! this is the story that encouraged me to write mummy fanfic (along wioth eve) omg thank you its great andf i love it.
Sea Fire chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
That was great, but so bittersweet at the end.
Evelyn O'Connell chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
It's really good. But it's so sad too!
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
It is very good story. I think that you wrote Jonathan very well and the story made me tear up at the end.
Jonathan's Baby chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
This was the first fan fiction I ever read! I love this story. It's sweet and absolutely true to Jonathan. I always rather thought that he deserved a woman who would understand, accept, and love him for who he really was. Who better than a Goddess, with no need for a man as a provider/protector to do that.

I only wish it could have worked...and it COULD have, had their worlds not been so very different.
The Key of MGY chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Priceless. And absolutely wonderful! My poor Jonathan! I'm always glad to people writing fics that focus on him. Good job!
Marcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
My poor Jonathan. He almost had the woman of his dreams...almost. Seems to be the story of his life. I really really enjoyed this. BIG CLAPS AND CHEERS.
Harmonde chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
*claps wildly* Bravo, bravo!
Firebrand1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001