Reviews for Saving You
damselindenims chapter 1 . 5/19
Hi. I have read your amazing prologue. Like you, I am also a fan of the Dramione ship. Their different stories and backgrounds are just carefully amazing, especially when a good author crafts the pieces of devastatingly amazing picture. I hope you keep up the very good job of writing this wonderful story. Sending you my best regards, and I do hope to read the entire story real soon. Take as much time as you need, and always remember that your readers will forever instill the story in their minds. Have a lovely day.
sesskag87 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I loved this story! I'm super depressed that you took it down. Please update?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I keep coming back hoping you've updated and I'm not giving up hope. I fell in love with this story, it's my favorite dramione give!
RavenclawIrene chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Hi!
Loved the chapter!
But your last note was in 2016 so...
Are you still writing or Did you stop writing it?
Cause I would love to read the whole story3

~Irene
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Hi! I just wanted to say that I think this fic was my gateway drug into Dramione and Harry Potter Fanfiction in general, so thank you for writing :D I thought the storyline and the growth of the characters was amazing-can't wait til you finish revising! Cheering for you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I keep coming back to this story hoping you've updated it. I won't give up hope, I fell in love with this story the first time I read it and kept coming back to read it again. Your updates last year and the year before made me so happy that you had not abandoned it.
Yuri chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Good Intro!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Very good premises:)
Will you be continuing this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I can't wait for you to post this in wonderful story. I keep coming back to check up on it ahhh I'm so excited!
Jujo chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I'm still waiting for the storryyyy I really wanna read it in full :(
alibun chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Dear free annabel, wonderful creative artist behind this master work;
I've read this before, almost entirely (only to be faced with a devastating cliff hanger!) and I can not wait to be able to read it again! Please, please post it soon! I know you must be busy and that creating such a fine piece of reading material isn't easy, but I believe in you so much! You have lots of fans out there who can't wait to read the revised edition, so keep working hard! I know you can do it! I hope to hear from you again soon! :)
Love, your dedicated fan and lover of literature
SuperJujo chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Someone had uploaded this to Wattpad, luckily he/she gave the credits properly or I wouldn't have been able to find this since what was posted there wasn't complete. It was only up 'til the battle. I have no idea how far off already the story is in here but I just wanna say that this is truly amazing! I cannot wait for the whole story! I really love this. Hoping to hear from you soon. Whooop!
Waterfalll chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I can't wait to read it again. It's one of my favorite Deaco and Hermione stories. Thus story is really complex and beautifully written. Thank you so much! Any chance you are planning to finish the second story about them where Draco is struggling with V in him. It's great as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I can't wait to read it once it's complete. Reading the note from April made my day! I'm glad you're not abandoning this I really fell in love with this fic.
cocis chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Please finish this beautiful and Amazing fic. I can't wait to read the whole story ...