Reviews for Saving You
Mandira chapter 19 . 1/5
please please please update
No Name Brand chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Is this it? We don't get to see Draco react to finding the woman he loves dead? NOOOO!
morganna12 chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
I don't know how many times I've reread this story and forgotten it wasn't done... This is truly one of the best stories I've read, you've such a talent with words! Update this PLEASE, I need Harry and Ron to find out about Hermione's dad and see that Draco isn't the bad guy. AHHH.
JJGYET chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
I hope you manage to continue this story.
Tearrer chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
So that's great, you edited it yadda ya... I've read this story like 5 times and forget that it's not finished until I reach the end every time. Can't you at least write a 500 word chapter that summarized what would have happened if you were going to finish? Ah...

That's all I have to say.
LetTheRiverRun chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
I NEED TO SEE HARRY AND RON'S REACTIONS WHEN THEY FIND OUT HERMIONE'S DAD'S A SCUMBAG
cocis chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
This fic is perfection. Amazing writing, Amazing plot, amzing characters...it's just wonderfull. Please, please, please update . I will be forever grateful.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
Please finish this. It is beyond perfect to just leave it like that. I usually don't read long stories but yours is amazing and I couldn't stay away. Its so well written, I can actually feel what the characters are feeling. I really do hope you do not abandon this.
DragonErised16270 chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
I'm begging you please do something with this.

It's not often I find a fanfic which I can read over and over again and not get bored. Yours is one of them!

I need an update so much because crying over the cliffhanger just isn't enough.

Please update or sequel this or something, ANYTHING

Please, if you do this I will love you forever. I'm not kidding rn

PLEASE

Amazing writer, amazing fic

I need an amazing update and then my life is complete :D
xFlipJamsx chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
omg please please please update
annabell213 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
I read this story in its first imcarnation and loved it. Today I read it in its newest form and fell in love all over again. I hope you will finish the updates and write the sequel. This is truly my favorite story I have ever read.
DragonErised16270 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
One of the best things I've read
Everything is perfect
I'm not joking
I think I love you rn
Please update anything I don't care
That is all
lovelikehell chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I just finished this and I don't even really know what to say. It is so dark and with so much angst, but so very good! I love that the chapters were long. I remember reading quite a bit and wondering how far I am into the story before realising that I was only at Chapter 4. It felt like I already read 20 chapters and that is an amazing thing indeed! Despite that, I read it all in a day. It was impossible not to continue reading once I started. It is so beautifully written.

I love how believable everything and everyone is. Nothing was too OOC or out of place. Every character was well developed. This fic is just so beautifully poignant.

It has been more than a year since you updated this. I really hope you are still continuing with your plan of writing a sequel. I anticipate the day you finish it. I am not partial to WIPs. I prefer to finish the story in one go.

I really do hope you keep writing but if not, thank you for this.
Dramione13 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I am so sad that it's already been six years since the last update. It doesnt' give me any hope for a new update any time soon. :(

Nevertheless, this story (despite it's dark themes) was a great read. I was also in tears and sorry for the way life was dealt to both Hermione and Draco. I just hope that all their troubles were for nothing. I really hope that they got their happy ending TOGETHER after all. And that Hermione's father had his dick cut off and thrown in jail. Draco did him a kindness of kicking his ass and crucio-ing the man within an inch of his life. So yeah, great read but I'm bummed that there is no ending. :/
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
fantastic story! it had me in tears most of the time.. and chances of an epilouge so one can see the turnout?