Reviews for Saving You
Very good premises:)
Will you be continuing this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I can't wait for you to post this in wonderful story. I keep coming back to check up on it ahhh I'm so excited!
Jujo chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I'm still waiting for the storryyyy I really wanna read it in full :(
alibun chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Dear free annabel, wonderful creative artist behind this master work;
I've read this before, almost entirely (only to be faced with a devastating cliff hanger!) and I can not wait to be able to read it again! Please, please post it soon! I know you must be busy and that creating such a fine piece of reading material isn't easy, but I believe in you so much! You have lots of fans out there who can't wait to read the revised edition, so keep working hard! I know you can do it! I hope to hear from you again soon! :)
Love, your dedicated fan and lover of literature
SuperJujo chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Someone had uploaded this to Wattpad, luckily he/she gave the credits properly or I wouldn't have been able to find this since what was posted there wasn't complete. It was only up 'til the battle. I have no idea how far off already the story is in here but I just wanna say that this is truly amazing! I cannot wait for the whole story! I really love this. Hoping to hear from you soon. Whooop!
Waterfalll chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I can't wait to read it again. It's one of my favorite Deaco and Hermione stories. Thus story is really complex and beautifully written. Thank you so much! Any chance you are planning to finish the second story about them where Draco is struggling with V in him. It's great as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I can't wait to read it once it's complete. Reading the note from April made my day! I'm glad you're not abandoning this I really fell in love with this fic.
cocis chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Please finish this beautiful and Amazing fic. I can't wait to read the whole story ...
annabell213 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Seeing your 4/6 AN made my day! This is beyond compare my favorite Dramione story and I cannot wait to read it again.
HazelOwl1229 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Please please please please please please please please please finish this fic.
BlckNite chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
OMG it's awesome. You're writing is perfect. This short prologue made my throat close up. Can't wait for more! .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
The prologues were soooo good! Especially Draco's! I can't wait to read the whole story! *jumps with excitement*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Please update this story. I need it! I love it and I've been waiting for it.
nickiturk chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Hi! when will you publish the next chapters for this?
Ninjabro chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Wow this looks so promising I can't wait until you put the final work up :) I'm so exciteddd XD it sounds like you really worked hard on this too :) Thanks for all the work put into the story!