Reviews for Saving You
Pleeese please please update soon and finish this amazing story. I love it
Please please finish this. I love this story too much
You have no idea how many times I've read this story, it is my absolute favorite. Everytime I came back to read it I hoped you had updated, I'm glad you didn't abandon it and I'm looking forward to the new chapters :)
Madam Ziggy chapter 1 . 4/12
I have read this story many times. I was very sad when you pulled it and now I'm very happy your are reposting. This is still a great opening. I always loved this prologue and it continues to be great. I can't wait for more
Mandira chapter 19 . 1/5
please please please update
No Name Brand chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Is this it? We don't get to see Draco react to finding the woman he loves dead? NOOOO!
morganna12 chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
I don't know how many times I've reread this story and forgotten it wasn't done... This is truly one of the best stories I've read, you've such a talent with words! Update this PLEASE, I need Harry and Ron to find out about Hermione's dad and see that Draco isn't the bad guy. AHHH.
JJGYET chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
I hope you manage to continue this story.
Tearrer chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
So that's great, you edited it yadda ya... I've read this story like 5 times and forget that it's not finished until I reach the end every time. Can't you at least write a 500 word chapter that summarized what would have happened if you were going to finish? Ah...

That's all I have to say.
LetTheRiverRun chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
I NEED TO SEE HARRY AND RON'S REACTIONS WHEN THEY FIND OUT HERMIONE'S DAD'S A SCUMBAG
cocis chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
This fic is perfection. Amazing writing, Amazing plot, amzing characters...it's just wonderfull. Please, please, please update . I will be forever grateful.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
Please finish this. It is beyond perfect to just leave it like that. I usually don't read long stories but yours is amazing and I couldn't stay away. Its so well written, I can actually feel what the characters are feeling. I really do hope you do not abandon this.
DragonErised16270 chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
I'm begging you please do something with this.

It's not often I find a fanfic which I can read over and over again and not get bored. Yours is one of them!

I need an update so much because crying over the cliffhanger just isn't enough.

Please update or sequel this or something, ANYTHING

Please, if you do this I will love you forever. I'm not kidding rn

PLEASE

Amazing writer, amazing fic

I need an amazing update and then my life is complete :D
xFlipJamsx chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
omg please please please update
annabell213 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
I read this story in its first imcarnation and loved it. Today I read it in its newest form and fell in love all over again. I hope you will finish the updates and write the sequel. This is truly my favorite story I have ever read.