Reviews for Saving You
I can't wait to read it once it's complete. Reading the note from April made my day! I'm glad you're not abandoning this I really fell in love with this fic.
cocis chapter 1 . 5/6
Please finish this beautiful and Amazing fic. I can't wait to read the whole story ...
annabell213 chapter 1 . 4/17
Seeing your 4/6 AN made my day! This is beyond compare my favorite Dramione story and I cannot wait to read it again.
HazelOwl1229 chapter 1 . 3/13
Please please please please please please please please please finish this fic.
BlckNite chapter 1 . 2/22
OMG it's awesome. You're writing is perfect. This short prologue made my throat close up. Can't wait for more! .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
The prologues were soooo good! Especially Draco's! I can't wait to read the whole story! *jumps with excitement*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Please update this story. I need it! I love it and I've been waiting for it.
nickiturk chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Hi! when will you publish the next chapters for this?
Ninjabro chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Wow this looks so promising I can't wait until you put the final work up :) I'm so exciteddd XD it sounds like you really worked hard on this too :) Thanks for all the work put into the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Pleeese please please update soon and finish this amazing story. I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Please please finish this. I love this story too much
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
You have no idea how many times I've read this story, it is my absolute favorite. Everytime I came back to read it I hoped you had updated, I'm glad you didn't abandon it and I'm looking forward to the new chapters :)
Madam Ziggy chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I have read this story many times. I was very sad when you pulled it and now I'm very happy your are reposting. This is still a great opening. I always loved this prologue and it continues to be great. I can't wait for more
Mandira chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
please please please update
No Name Brand chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Is this it? We don't get to see Draco react to finding the woman he loves dead? NOOOO!