Reviews for Jazz and Pie
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
aww..unrequited love..but not for long lol..I love when hakkai is scheming
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Sweet!
anon azure chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
wow...

both Hakkai and Sanzo

are very cunning...
Pixieblade chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
"my spies are damned expensive" lol perfect!
skysedge chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh my good lord I loved it. That was amazingly wonderfully satisfying. Not much else I can say.

Love to you!
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
_ very cute and nicely written! Kudos!
Mecha Eternal Angel 11 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
It's good. Please write more. And what the hell are you sorry about?
narrizan chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Now THIS...I absolutely love! _

Again beautiful writing and you do the dialogue so well something which I don't do too often because dialogue frightens me.
JadePhoenix.393 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Okay, I really don't know how to review this one. It's just so beautiful! The way Hakkai makes Gojyo so many sorta pies to appreciate his help, or the way they dance together, ohmegosh! It was too sweet and romantic. I don't really like simple romance, but this one truly took the cake. And you did a nice job of keeping Hakkai n' Gojyo in character. Though I think Sanzo could've been dealt with a bit better. But nonetheless, lovely! Goes to my favs!

Ciao!
Nanfoodle13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This was highly OC but not that much to complain sent me into a good set of
Oxytreza chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
aw...cute but sad.

so! I'm french so excuse my english for following...(...it that mean something? -_-)

even it's not a happy end (just a little bit...), I like your story!

I write myself some saiyuki's fic in french, but i'd like too share with french fans your text, if you wanna...

Tell me if you accept I translate your story. I obviously (...I'm not sure of that word...) said you are the autor. (I'm just a little poor girl you think your fic is very good...)

Email me please, or answer this review!

hope see you soon.

bye
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Is this really a one-shot? I'd love to see how Hakkai "wears" Gojyo down over time. Great story!
Ed girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Pretty good _
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This was cute, even if it was a bit bittersweet.

The very image of Hakkai baking pies for Gojyo was just...too fitting for words. It was a mental image very easily conjured up, so it didn't seem out of the blue at all. The jazz idea set the mood nicely, and they still managed to stay so wonderfully IC. Kudos.

I think you captured their relationship beautifully. I could see Gojyo not being able to see that he felt the same way at first, and I could see Hakkai giving him the chance to come to terms with it. The way you handled that was just perfect. And don't worry, Hakkai, I'm rooting for you man. After all, they say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. _

I also liked the subtle hints of 39 that were added towards the end, even if they weren't necessarily couply. My 39-loving brain saw it that way, but it just worked for the story. And Sanzo's comment about food keeping Goku around was just priceless.

All in all, a great little story that I really enjoyed. Wonderful job.

-EoS
BlackWolf180 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
i like it! it felt more like a T to me, though.

overall,you get a B