Reviews for A Wizard for Mary
AJohnlockAddict chapter 1 . 1/9
Why is this not continued! I mean this is my new otp. AND THERE IS NOT THAT MANY FICS ON IT!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Oh my! Unexpected and fun! Thank you for accepting the challenge. These two strike me as ideal.:)
pirate buttercup chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oo. An interesting little story. Shame you didn't continue it :(
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I do not read Austen fanfiction, but just this once... How cute, I like this. Thank you for sharing. A good match, and Percy is a better (if poorer) match than Mr Collins would have been, for any young woman.
Veniae chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Ahahaha, reading the synopsis of this story had me cracking up - I had never realised how perfect for each other these two would be. The story itself is really nice, I like your writing style. Thumbs up!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ooh... Interesting... Update this please?!
Gioia chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh, my! What I wouldn't give to see more of this! I love the idea of Percy and Mary: each the overlooked, bookish, third-borne in their respective, noisy households. And there are so few HP/P&P Crossovers - this is a rare treasure! Thank you!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I do wish this were longer. In the meantime, well - my favorite part has to be Darcy being a wizard.
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Haha brilliant! A fabulous idea, putting Mary Bennet and Percy together! Genius!
SerenBex chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I loved this - the idea of the Bennet girls as Witches is very interesting!
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
absolutely wonderful and so much fun!

cen
Natasha P chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved this story. Mary's way of thinking is very interesting. I hope you will consider continuing this story.
Girl u don't no chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This story is in the emma crossovers when it is clearly a pride and prejudice crossover
Witbeyondmeasureismansgreatest chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
it's funny I actually thought about what would happen if some of these characters met! Thank you for this it was really well written and you have a great imagination.
A Free Elf chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Not much to comment on, but you certainly achieved a lot in 600 words. Your writing style is very elegant.

Just wondering though, this is listed as a Emma/Harry Potter crossover. Surely that needs to be changed to Pride and Prejudice?