Reviews for Lively Personalities
stonegnome1 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Lovely story, few will find it but a small joy to those who do.
Bil chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Nice fic! I love how you draw out the similarities between the two stories.
Olafur Neal chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
I don't think I've ever found someone who could blend two fandoms together as well as you do. I really enjoy reading your stories and this one was really good and cute.
Philyra chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Oh, I love, love, love this chapter. You detailed the parallels of the Darcys' and Daniel and Vala's relationships so beautifully. Vala really is kind of like Darcy, and I loved that she quoted his line from the proposal scene and commented on Daniel's "fine eyes" (Michael Shanks does have the most gorgeous eyes, I agree). The ending was well done, very realistic and true to the two characters.

Hmmm, who could be compared to Bingley and Jane? Sam and Jack don't really fit, I think...

Anyway, I've truly enjoyed reading this story!
Philyra chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I really enjoyed the friendship aspect of this chapter. It's nice to see them with some common ground and relating to each other, as opposed to being at each other's throats (which is extremely entertaining, but not so great for character development). I like seeing a quieter, more vulnerable Vala, the one hiding beneath the bold and brassy exterior.
Philyra chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I admit, I am intrigued by this story! At first I wondered how on earth one would cross Stargate and Pride and Prejudice! I like the idea of Daniel being one of Lizzie and Darcy's descendants. And upon further contemplation, it's easy to see the relationship parallels between Daniel and Vala and Lizzie and Darcy.

Onward to the next chapters!
flower pot girl chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
That was unexpected but very good. Bingley and Jane...please!
Neal chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I must admitt that I , being both a pride and predjudice and sg1 fan , never even thought of mixing the two. But you... you did a wonderful job and i gotta ask were you gonna say Jack and Sam or Cam and Dr Lam? Or maybe some one else?
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Now there's a lot of interesting thoughts in here! I never saw those comparisons before. I loved the line about the "fine eyes"! I was worried this would be based on the Kiera Knightley film but you stuck with the spirit of the book. A lot of fun and a great read.
HAZMOT chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Again the interactive small talk between Vala and Daniel of the stories similarity to their life is endearing. Both see from different perspective how these characters of the books relate and how they have tried so hard to do the same. Daniel appreciates the intelligence of Vala's response to such viable characters of Elizabeth and Darcy. Though Daniel kinda thru her off with the kiss in the end. I think he knows more of how he feels about Vala and not waste time talking about a book. hehehe :D
VickiTurner chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
I love this story! So cute!
1477166 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Aw! Absolutely adorable!
1477166 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw! Cute! ;) Landry hand-picking a planet just for them? How sweet. xD

Wow. Elizabeth and Vala? Wow...never thought about that.
QuasiOuster chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
This story has such a wonderful mood. It's very relaxed and natural and I really enjoyed the insight that Daniel gave Vala and the way that she responded to it. And it's so well-written and flowed nicely too. I liked reading it very much. Great job.
HAZMOT chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Still very cute and pleasant. No strings attached, just two friends having a nice conversation about some difficulties in life. I love that you don't strain at them being an item. It's wonderful to see them just enjoying being themselves and not have to prove anything to anyone. Keep going. This is a nice premise to what may be. So many times our two hero's don't get a chance to just sit down like adults and relate their experiences and this was nicely done and easy for us older muses. Nice job. :D